PETA wants OJ Simpson's old house - for a "Meat is Murder" Museum

Little-Acorn

When I first saw this article, I was certain it had to be from The Onion, a publication that often comes up with wildly eccentric jokes and satires. Although I suspected that this one was a little too crass even for them.

But it's starting to look like this one is nothing more than the simple truth. PETA really is trying to get Simpson's old Florida house donated to them, and really do want it to become a museum for their "Meat is Murder" campaign.

Conservative commentators have often remarked that you could make silly jokes lampooning the ridiculous extents that modern leftists' agendas could be taken to... only to find that the leftists, sooner or later, were actually doing what you had thought was only fit for a joke.

Well, the leftist loons have gotten ahead of those commentators. I've never heard a single commentator have the appalling bad taste to make THIS joke on this subject. But here the leftist loons are actually doing it... this time BEFORE the jokes are even made.

Without further comment, here it is..........

--------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/travelers-check/201201/peta-wants-oj-simpson-house-museum

PETA Wants O.J. Simpson House For Museum

Friday, January 20, 2012 4:42 pm
Written by: Max Thompson

This is the kind of absurd, real-life satire that you couldn't make up if you tried.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA, as you surely are aware) is asking JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon if the bank would either donate or sell the group OJ Simpson's house "for a nominal sum", which is being foreclosed on by the bank.

Why Simpson's old digs, you ask? Simple. PETA would like to turn the five-bedroom home in Kendall, Fla., into a "Meat is Murder" museum. Simpson was infamously accused of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman in 1994. Now, PETA wants to allay any concerns about the unfortunate semantics here. The museum would supposedly teach visitors that "nonviolence begins on our plates." See, you surely feel better now.

(Full text of the article can be read at the above URL)

Werbung:
Werbung:
Back