Petreaus refuses to be blackmailed wow

dogtowner

Staff member
men of that level of honor are rare.

in case you have been busy he fingered the administration for editing the CIA report on Bebghasi. moreover that report went out to a large group including State. now we have collusian.

bets on when theperp walks start ?

Werbung:
I was worried he would cave but he did not and I was so happy. Not that anything will come of it. There will be ten more scandals to draw our attention. I wish now I would have written them down as they came along, I have forgotten more than I can remember.

I was worried he would cave but he did not and I was so happy. Not that anything will come of it. There will be ten more scandals to draw our attention. I wish now I would have written them down as they came along, I have forgotten more than I can remember.

this one the most severe and closest to a certain threshold...

We still haven't gotten to the bottom of Fast & Furious.

The R's want an independent council on Benghazi, but that has to come from Holder.....fat chance that will happen, and if he did appoint someone, you know they would be just another liberal lackey.

We still haven't gotten to the bottom of Fast & Furious.

The R's want an independent council on Benghazi, but that has to come from Holder.....fat chance that will happen, and if he did appoint someone, you know they would be just another liberal lackey.

constitutional crisis # ? now ? congress has to assume its full responsibility

I wish Republicans had a political backbone. :(
What do you mean? I get they dont have a back bone but I dont know if we are talking about the same reasons

Did you think he handled it well today? I wish he would have spilled his guts more and told everything he knew but he at least didnt say it was a video. He said the WH changed the talking points, I am sure he made trouble for himself today. I am just glad he didnt cave. Sad that we are reduced to being glad he didnt totally cave instead of mad he didnt totally tell the truth. I know he knows more than he is telling.

What do you mean? I get they dont have a back bone but I dont know if we are talking about the same reasons

Did you think he handled it well today? I wish he would have spilled his guts more and told everything he knew but he at least didnt say it was a video. He said the WH changed the talking points, I am sure he made trouble for himself today. I am just glad he didnt cave. Sad that we are reduced to being glad he didnt totally cave instead of mad he didnt totally tell the truth. I know he knows more than he is telling.

He's CIA. Probably can't say anymore than answer direct questions. But this stuff has a way of being leaked.

I'm talking about Republicans, not Gen. Patraeus. Where will this investigation go? Same place as all the others - nowhere - because Republicans don't have the political stomach to fight these battles. Just one example... The New Black Panters were ON VIDEO harrassing white voters in obvious voter intimidation and Eric (the Red) Holder dismissed the charges saying he wasn't going to prosecute "his people". Republicans should have demanded his immediate resignation/removal from office over that... Then there's F&F, crickets... and Bengahzi has only become a topic in the media because now sex is involved.

If Republicans aren't going to fight against the incompetence and blatant corruption of the Democrats, then WTF is the purpose of electing them to office?

I'm talking about Republicans, not Gen. Patraeus. Where will this investigation go? Same place as all the others - nowhere - because Republicans don't have the political stomach to fight these battles. Just one example... The New Black Panters were ON VIDEO harrassing white voters in obvious voter intimidation and Eric (the Red) Holder dismissed the charges saying he wasn't going to prosecute "his people". Republicans should have demanded his immediate resignation/removal from office over that... Then there's F&F, crickets... and Bengahzi has only become a topic in the media because now sex is involved.

If Republicans aren't going to fight against the incompetence and blatant corruption of the Democrats, then WTF is the purpose of electing them to office?
Ah I see what you mean and I totally agree. They are afraid and we need people who are not afraid or ashamed of what they stand for.

A lot of R's have come out on both F&F and Benghazi. But how do they get their voices out there when the media refuses to pick it up? I see them on FOX all the time. They also have to conduct these hearings in committees, where half of them are liberals using them as soap boxes to call the hearings "witch hunts" and playing politics. You have Holder and Obama refusing to co-operate, and putting up legal blocks to keep anything from going forward and then dirty Harry in the Senate, sweeping everything coming his way under the rug. These Democrats don't give a crap about you, the country, or playing by their own rules.

Time for the Tea Party.
End the Republican Party--as it is today.

Time for the Tea Party.
End the Republican Party--as it is today.

Your talking about going into the wilderness for another 40 years, but maybe that's what needs to happen. Let the left finish off lady liberty, she's already teatering on the crest of a full blown dictatorship anyway.

Werbung:
Your talking about going into the wilderness for another 40 years, but maybe that's what needs to happen. Let the left finish off lady liberty, she's already teatering on the crest of a full blown dictatorship anyway.

It will be the result of the chaos that is to come.
THAT--is inexorable--a given--a certainty.
It WILL happen.

Back