1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Phil Spector found guilty of murder

Discussion in 'World Politics' started by The Scotsman, Apr 14, 2009.

1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

found guilty??.....how strange....should've had OJs' attornies or didn't he have as much money..........

2. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

OJ's attorney died

plus OJ's case was more about race than about facts

I did not follow this case or the evidence, I dont know if he is really guilty or not. I have not trusted a jury since the OJ trial.

3. ASPCA4EVER

ASPCA4EVER New Member

Land of the JAYHAWKS-ROCK CHOCK Jayhawk, KU
    I did follow the first trial {home bound recovering from surgery & court TV was relatively new to the TV viewing world} and this was a pretty fascinating case study. Between the bizarre clown like appearance of the perpetrator {he dressed himself in the most bizarre wig every other day, he would mumble, make rather obscene noises, chuckle out loud} his defense team seems at odds with what they could do for him and then it appeared that he was sleeping through much of the testimony so I just figured that they started spiking his drink of choice to get him to STFU.

But the jury's being deadlocked was rather odd...IMO. AND now justice was finally served. Being 'bug nuts & wealthy' shouldn't be an allowance for tramautizing women on a regular bases, he had pulled a gun on numerous women in the past...this time he really, really went to far!

Bye-Bye Spector enjoy your incarceration...which will probably last all of 9 months and he'll be discharged to a mental health facility for his remaining days where with his millions he'll be pampered and treated like royalty!!!:mad:

4. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    well when you have cops planting evidence and pleading the 5th...that makes for a better case for the Deffense...He did not have that...and yes it was about race...racist cops setting up a black guy...( who still was guilty but they still also set him up to make sure it worked in court...idiots)