Pics: Obama / Biden get huge support in Ohio

top gun

Pictures from the OBAMA / BIDEN rally in Dublin Ohio. This picture was taken 2 hours before the first speaker even took the podium. You are looking across the crowd at the East (smaller) bleachers. The Home West Side of the stadium was full as well as the whole football field & track. 20,000 in a High School football stadium. WOW!

The East side which they had roped off had to be opened up and it too was full by the 6:30 speaker time.

Little girl with her family was especially cute so I snapped this pic!:)

Werbung:
Is Obama up in the poles in Ohio?

I have not seen any recent polls, I have not seen any talk on his big big speech either, I have not even seen the news showing his picture .........

wierd, I am not used to this

I have not seen any recent polls, I have not seen any talk on his big big speech either, I have not even seen the news showing his picture .........

Ohio is a big swing state, it will be close there.

Good pics... we were taking them from 2nd row front & center.

Home Side (West) stands filling up two and a half hours before speaker time.

American Hero John Glenn introduces Senators Obama & Biden.

Joe Biden warms up the crowd in a way only he could do!

Biden looks on as Senator Obama states their case!

RCP average has McCain up by 1.2% but the last poll taken there, Quinnipiac has Obama up 44%-43%.

Let me point out, that Obama can still win the presidency even with losing Ohio and Florida. This electoral map shows how.

Senator Obama is tracking about the same in Ohio as he is nationally in some of the closer polls.We have a extremely popular Democratic Governor Ted Strickland and State Senator Sherrod Brown... and we now also (thank God) have a Democratic Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner.

These Ohio events are half page/front page news here in state as you would imagine.

Again... these pics are about two and a half hours before the first local speaker.

Werbung:
Back