1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Piper Palin missed a lot of school because of campaigning

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by Popeye, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

It has become obvious that Sarah Palin puts her own ruthless ambitions before the good of her children.. First it's teenager Bristol having a baby, now here's 7 year old Piper being interviewed by Matt Lauer as she admits to missing "a lot" of school do to her mom's campaigning. Wow, that's just great..school, who cares? Just what kind of mother is Sarah Palin?

2. pocketfullofshells

pocketfullofshells Well-Known Member

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
    I am sure Obamas missed some as well, but they normaly have people who go with who try to keep them up and teach them on the road and such. I would guess this was the case as well.

3. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

This is a bull **** thread. stop smirring **** popeye.

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Considering that Sarah Palin continues to parade herself in front of the American public, with the obvious goal of higher office, she remains fair game.

What we know so far...She has a daughter that is behind in school and another one having a baby out of wedlock all due, one would would suspect, to both Sarah and Todd selfishly putting themselves before their children.

5. XCALIDEM

XCALIDEM Active Member

Who are you to judge? :mad: Do you have children?

6. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

Poor kid......

7. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Remember the rules,

It is only smearing if you are talking about a dem, it is patriotic if you are talking about a republican.

you also may not bring up a dems children or make comments on them, but of course its always ok to bring up dirt on republican children.

Remember the rules silly :)

8. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

A 7 year old is in what grade? 1st? 2nd? I am sure missing nap time and recess was quite the ordeal. Any kid with halfway educated parents can easily make up for anything missed in the 2nd grade.

My parents taught me how to read when before I was in kindergarten, I did not need to sit in a classroom to learn it. A parent can easily make up for any time lost for a 7 year old at school.

9. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

I probably wouldn't even bring it up except that poor parenting appears to have become a pattern with the Palins...we have no further to look than 17 year old Bristol screwing around with her boyfriend without the use of any sort of protection.

Perhaps Sarah Palin should spend as much time talking to her kids as she does looking in the mirror.

10. rushhannity

rushhannity New Member

You know Popeye, even though McCain/Palin lost it sounds like you are still bitter and hateful. Obama won or did you hear? You liberals are now grasping at straws. Why do you care so much as to continually slam Sarah Palin? I`ll tell you why, because she is a force to be reconed with and won`t be leaving the political scene anytime soon. Because you are already afraid that in four years she will be your next President...LOL...

11. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Well-Known Member

.....no but its fun being a kid........... having recess and playing in the sand, rumbling round playing fields and then having nap time. Rather than being dagged from pillar to post as part of some farcical political dog and pony show.

12. GenSeneca

GenSeneca Well-Known Member

More hate speech from Popeye...

I remind everyone that Popeye felt drug testing Politicians would be a violation of their privacy - YET - he finds no such violation of privacy when it comes to bashing a Republican, and their family, for any, and every, thing his little - and I do mean little - heart desires.

Keep up the defamation! Some Left wing Bigot will be in here to pat you on the back for it... if Olbermann hasn't done so already.

13. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Hate speech?...no, legitimate questions. Questions those on the right seem unable or unwilling to answer. Sarah Palin's penchant for putting herself before the welfare of her children reflects mightily upon her character...don't you think?

14. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

Of course its hate speech, you know it is, but its your right so its ok with me. I just know how bent out of shape you would get if we were to talk about obamas parenting skills bringing thier daughters to that hate filled church their whole life, that is all they have known about america or religion, the hate filled rantings of rev wright. do you think the daughters cheered when rev write would scream God Damn America? I do wonder.

Do you think charactor matters now? you didnt think it did during the election but now it does? great... lets talk about charactor

what kind of charactor would it take to bring your daughters to a racist hate filled church their whole life, or to spend 20 years there yourself?

what kind of charactor does it take to have friendly and business relations with snakes like Tony Rezco?

William Ayers, being a friend of his, this is good charactor or bad charactor?

I would not be talking about charactor if I were you considering your messiah.

15. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

I can agree with that, but I doubt they never found time for her to go run around while campaigning.

Aside from that, my main point was simply that missing school at that age for that short a time period is not really a big deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.