Pirates kidnap two Americans in ship attack off coast of Nigeria

Werbung:
What facts .... you are referring to spin!

Attacks have increased under Obama .... they may have decreased at the moment but, that doesn't change the FACT that they have increased since 2008 ....

I'm referring to the site I linked to showing that piracy was down. It spiked back in '06. Sorry, but you're just going to have to come up with something else to use to bash the president. I have great confidence that you can.

I'm referring to the site I linked to showing that piracy was down. It spiked back in '06. Sorry, but you're just going to have to come up with something else to use to bash the president. I have great confidence that you can.
My original point to this thread was how our enemies have become more emboldened under the Obama Regime. This is another example of this. You can deny it by spinning the facts .... but, it does not change the original point!

Terrorist attacks and deaths hit record high, report shows

Washington (CNN) – As terrorism increasingly becomes a tactic of warfare, the number of attacks and fatalities soared to a record high in 2012, according to a new report obtained exclusively by CNN.

More than 8,500 terrorist attacks killed nearly 15,500 people last year as violence tore through Africa, Asia and the Middle East, according to the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism.

Terrorist attacks and deaths hit record high, report shows

Washington (CNN) – As terrorism increasingly becomes a tactic of warfare, the number of attacks and fatalities soared to a record high in 2012, according to a new report obtained exclusively by CNN.

More than 8,500 terrorist attacks killed nearly 15,500 people last year as violence tore through Africa, Asia and the Middle East, according to the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism.

See? I knew you could come up with something that would support your point of view.

Now, can you show that terrorism has increased as a result of having a namby pamby in the WhiteHouse that the terrorists aren't afraid of? Remember: drones, troop surges, killing bin Laden...

US kills hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians after manufacturing a lie to justify an unprovoked attack on their country and raining down the largest carpet bombing raid in history

It bombs and burns hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children

Werbung:
Back