pissed of at Edwards

is all 300 pounds in your HEAD?

do mental push ups and find out what is really 500 miles south of seattle :)

Abomination you are such a braindead stupid annoying young twit that I am going to finally answer you on this dumbass idea you have that you 'got' me on the Seattle thing.

Had you read what I said and were capable of understanding the written English language, you would have realized that I said I was all for locating the nuclear plants in the heart of all the big cities.

Got it so far?

Then I said except for Seattle which should be located about 500 miles south of Seattle.

Got that so far. Take your time, don't strain your brain if it's already full. This can wait.

Now

If your brain isn't full and you have absorbed that throught your thick head, can you think of one reason why I would want Seattle's nuclear plant located 500 miles south of Seattle?

Take your time now, I don't want you to hurt your brain.

Here's a hint: What if I live about 150 miles north of Seattle? What if I want the fallout from the accident which 'is' going to happen eventually at the Seattle plant to be 650 miles away from where I live instead of just 150 miles away from where I live?

No, your brain is still full?

Try this: 650-150=400 miles.

Now how does that work for your brain? Something wrong with my arithmetic? Prove it to me then! Worried about a lousy 100 miles? Why, 500 miles is much too difficult a concept for you, why would 100 miles bother you?

And tell it to me if you gotten it yet tomorrow when yer brane ain't so ful.

Bloody ignorant dungbeetle.

Werbung:
Abomination you are such a braindead stupid annoying young twit that I am going to finally answer you on this dumbass idea you have that you 'got' me on the Seattle thing.

Had you read what I said and were capable of understanding the written English language, you would have realized that I said I was all for locating the nuclear plants in the heart of all the big cities.

Got it so far?

Then I said except for Seattle which should be located about 500 miles south of Seattle.

Got that so far. Take your time, don't strain your brain if it's already full. This can wait.

Now

If your brain isn't full and you have absorbed that throught your thick head, can you think of one reason why I would want Seattle's nuclear plant located 500 miles south of Seattle?

Take your time now, I don't want you to hurt your brain.

Here's a hint: What if I live about 150 miles north of Seattle? What if I want the fallout from the accident which 'is' going to happen eventually at the Seattle plant to be 650 miles away from where I live instead of just 150 miles away from where I live?

No, your brain is still full?

Try this: 650-150=400 miles.

Now how does that work for your brain? Something wrong with my arithmetic? Prove it to me then! Worried about a lousy 100 miles? Why, 500 miles is much too difficult a concept for you, why would 100 miles bother you?

And tell it to me if you gotten it yet tomorrow when yer brane ain't so ful.

Bloody ignorant dungbeetle.

For GODS sake, please take your meds then in the am look at a freakin map and tell me what is 500 miles SOUTH of seattle.

Awwww isn't that cute. Now you are going to hang your hat on the fact that there's technically nothing but ocean due south of Seattle. Why do I bother with you children?

That's curious to me. I don't see that any of them build themselves up. Most support family values, like most Americans do, because they work. The opposing view does not work. I would hope most can see that, even if they are not religious.

But what is amazing to me is, if you are against hypocrisy, great. But do you have a selective hatred? Now, I freely admit, I don't know well enough yet to know. However, there have been a large number of other people on here who did, and still do have a very selective hatred of hypocrisy.

For example, Al Gore, when he had to run of office in TN, campaigned with the "g-d hates fags" group. He got their support, and he went to their meetings. Yet, the instant he had to run on a national level, suddenly he was the gay's best friend. Do you hate hypocrisy?

How about those evil law-breaking tax-evading rich people? Clinton spent most of his 8 years talking about how the rich didn't pay enough in taxes, and need to be prosecuted, and tossed in jail for their evil greedy ways. We had to get Big-Tobacco, Big-Medicine, evil Microsoft (until Bill gave Bill money, then he wasn't so bad), and so on. Yet in the 11th hour, he pardoned Marc Rich, an evil, illegal, trading with the enemy, treasonous, tax-evading, law-breaking, wealthy rich guy, who fled the country... because his 'estranged' wife gave a large 'contribution' to Clinton. Do you hate hypocrisy?

Again, none of this makes anything any repug, did better. This is not an excuse. I hate them both. Do liberals hate them both? Or just the ones not part of their party?

If you want me in the 90's I never showed any love to Bill Clinton...But I did grow the hate the Right more and more watching there bloodlust and wasting our time money and basically ignore the problems facing the US...all to Just get Bill...and the Blow job crap. I cared about Bin Laden, Terror, the Economy, Health care and the Environment...Watching the Right for those 8 year seemed they care about one thing Bill Clinton how to get him. The that that pushed me most to the left, was not the left, but those on the Right who got so bad and worthless I was forced to take a new look at my views. And now I see the Right as mostly ignorant worthless trash with some poor smart people with good ideas lost still in it trying to get there party back.

Granted, you don't have to listen to anyone. If you wish to flush your life down the drain with immoral activity, you can do so, and no one is going to stop you. The reason people talk about family values is because it leads to a better spot for you, not them. You doing whatever you want doesn't effect them. They have no invested interest either way.

It's like a 500 lbs guy being talked to by a 170 lbs guy who's saying, 'you know dieting really helped my life. I have more energy, I'm more healthy. I can do a lot more, and I don't get tired after walking across the hall.' Now the healthy dude isn't talking to him for his own benefit. He's saying it for the benefit of the other person. Now he's not going to get bent if the 500 lbs guy sputters off at him and walks away.

Similarly, if anyone wants to run off and be drunk all the time, and shoot up drugs, and screw around with everything he can find, it's no skin off our back. Feel free, hope that works out for you, even if it hasn't with nearly everyone else that's gone that way.

Which party has shown you, they can be trusted? Democrats that defend a felon? What exactly are you looking for here?

I trust the Dems 1000 times over the Republicans. Its not even a contest.
And the Drugs and Drinking art I am guess you ment the President?

Werbung:
Watching the Right for those 8 year seemed they care about one thing Bill Clinton how to get him.

And for the last 8 years the Democrats have spent all their time, effort, energy and money undermining Bush... From DAY 1, he "Stole" the election and its just gotten worse as time has gone on, you know all the anti-Bush slogans as well as I do - all that was pure waste that went to "deposing" Bush. We would be better off right now had the Democrats focused on the teamwork and Bi-partisanship they demand every time THEY are in office.

Not saying either side is better, matter of fact I think BOTH parties are ABHORRENT and desperately need wholesale reform. However, that doesn't happen by simply changing presidents, as history clearly shows us, there has to be a total shift in attitude among those in Washington. Looking at the two parties we are currently stuck with, GRIDLOCK is their preferred course of action every time the other party is in charge. Thats not going to "Change" anytime soon.

I see only 2 ways we can get the "Change" people want: Working from the inside to reform the parties we side with (but we prefer to point fingers at the other side and play gotcha games) AND/OR Competition from a viable 3rd party... Like CaLiCo :)

Back