Plan B vending machine

Werbung:
yeah I saw that. seems the law in PA is its available over the counter to anyone >16. yes at least over the counter gives some validation of age that the vending machine certainly cannot (caveat being that its not mentioned as to what access to the clinic is limited to, many colleges have student ID badges that satisfy locks). but someone buying for someone underage is a risk either way. RXs do a better job with that.

I really don't see it being the business of the school to be doing this but I'd fault PA more for bad law.

it does seem to be a public university, not private.

yeah I saw that. seems the law in PA is its available over the counter to anyone >16. yes at least over the counter gives some validation of age that the vending machine certainly cannot (caveat being that its not mentioned as to what access to the clinic is limited to, many colleges have student ID badges that satisfy locks). but someone buying for someone underage is a risk either way. RXs do a better job with that.

I really don't see it being the business of the school to be doing this but I'd fault PA more for bad law.

it does seem to be a public university, not private.

its really non of your business to be saying what the school and its students want ....

I wonder how many lawsuits will come out of this. Gotta love those lawyers, always looking for a way to make a buck.

Werbung:
An aborted embryo/fetus can cause serious problems if not done under a doctors supervision.

Back