Playoffs to Super Bowl XLIV

Bunz

This year I have not been working Sundays and have had some time to follow the NFL. As a Packer fan, it was a rough loss for Green Bay last week.

This week found New Orleans dominating Arizona. Duece is back.
Dallas was embarassed by Minnesota with the Viking defense looking sharp.
Indianapolis did what was necessary to ensure victory. Momentum?
The Jets are this year's Cinderella story. A good effort against SD. Will it be enough?

My team is out of the picture. Now I am just hoping for good games. As a loyal Cheesehead, I am not exactly sure if I want to pull for the Vikes or not.

Werbung:
SKooooooooL Vikes!

And Jets , wtf, who would have guessed? got to root for them
A: they have done alot when not much was expected
B...rather play them then COlts if we make it lol

And Feel free to hate on the vikes as a Packer fan..I would root for any team to beat the Pack...any team,,,,only team I hate more in Sports...Yankees

Id love to see the Jets beat the Vikes in the Super Bowl. Oh the irony it would be!
The three lost super bowls in the Seventies...
Traded the world to the Cowboys for Hershall Walker which led to them winning three Super Bowls in the 90s.
Gary Anderson was perfect for the '98 season. Minus one.

The Vikes sign the former Packer kicker Longwell.
The Vikes sign Favre.

Now they make a deep march into the playoffs and then lose in yet another heartbreaker Super Bowl. How do you spell Manchurian Candidate? F A V R E.

Werbung:
Favre is great, but he is as arrogant and narcissistic as BO.

And New Orleans is long suffering. How about them and the Colts in the SB?

Manning's daddy played for the Saints and ran for his life on every play. The irony would be his old team beating his boy's team in the SB.

Back