1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Please make sure that your vote is COUNTED!!

Discussion in 'Elections & Political Parties' started by roomfullofflowers, Oct 30, 2008.

1. roomfullofflowers

roomfullofflowers New Member

The only way around election corruption is through citizen participation! I implore everyone to take responsibility for their vote, to be sure that it counts, to speak out if you think something's afoot. I listened to this episode of The Joan Kenley Show on the same topic: http://www.joankenley.com/20081025.html that has some inspiring and informative conversation. There are also resources to help, such as this emergency number if you have problems voting: 866 Our Vote

2. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Thanks...GOP voter suppression remains an ongoing problem.

3. Pandora

Pandora Well-Known Member

you are so funny

yeah GOP rats are doing their best to stop acorn, those rats!!!

4. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

That's all you have..is some phony registrations. The GOP has done the same thing with YPM. The Democrats have done nothing to match the underhandedness of Florida 2000, Kathleen Harris and Ohio 2004 with Ken Blackwell.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-fraud18-2008oct18,0,1216330.story

5. Pandora

in ohio there were over 50 thousand fraudulent votes CAST during the early voting.

Granted the rest are just bad regestrations in the various states, and you will no doubt yell GOP voter fraud when they purge those bad regestration cards off the rolls.

but there were over 50 thousand bad votes cast in that week, lots more cast but not all were bad, those ones were.

6. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

You have a link to back that up?

7. Pandora

oh popeye you know its true, it was posted a number of times in the various accorn threads that all got merged together.

I know that you know because we talked about this before and you said post a link and i did and then others posted even better links, gen lives there and i know he posted and you posted back about it ugh...

8. Frolicking Dinosaurs

Frolicking Dinosaurs New Member

::: Dino peeks over trifocals at Popeye and No Obamanation :::

Both sides are watching each other like hawks - and they both have reason.

9. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Then it shouldn't be any trouble to post another link...Look, I know voter fraud goes on, from both sides, but there is a difference between actual votes and registrations...that is where the disconnect seems to be.

The reason I asked for a link is because I did a search for...50,000 fraudulent votes cast in Ohio...and came up with nothing like you're suggesting. I found the link below but they're talking about a few hundred illegal votes not 50,000.

http://media.www.thejambar.com/medi...aud.Could.Falsely.Skew.Election-3510722.shtml