Please Mr. President Obama!! Take "Time Served"

always

Yes, Mr. Obama , I think even you know you are in way over your head, your inept. So SAVE AMERICA by just "Taking Time Served" and step away from our precious OVAL OFFICE.
There is no harm in admitting you cannot swim, the real danger comes as you insist in staying in the deep end of the pool.
Why punish AMERICA any longer for its HUGE ERROR in placing you into our White House. Yes, G.W. Bush was a joke ,especialy in his last two years, but there must be a limit to how long and how severe we punish our citizens for falling for your lies.
How much more pain do you need to heap upon your democrat party, losing a Senate seat in MASS. , a seat that for years was held by one who murdered a young fellow democrat by leaving her to drown in his car as he swam away to safety. In all fairness that man should have been discarded years and years ago BUT no, democrats in MASS. said "it is alright", Teddy did not mean to do it.
SEE how far you have fallen Mr. President , see how YOU have caused so much pain in AMERICA in just ONE MISERABLE YEAR!
Please , TAKE TIME SERVED, resign ans SAVE AMERICA. You could not do anything any better to help America!

Werbung:
Yes, Mr. Obama , I think even you know you are in way over your head, your inept. So SAVE AMERICA by just "Taking Time Served" and step away from our precious OVAL OFFICE.
There is no harm in admitting you cannot swim, the real danger comes as you insist in staying in the deep end of the pool.
Why punish AMERICA any longer for its HUGE ERROR in placing you into our White House. Yes, G.W. Bush was a joke ,especialy in his last two years, but there must be a limit to how long and how severe we punish our citizens for falling for your lies.
How much more pain do you need to heap upon your democrat party, losing a Senate seat in MASS. , a seat that for years was held by one who murdered a young fellow democrat by leaving her to drown in his car as he swam away to safety. In all fairness that man should have been discarded years and years ago BUT no, democrats in MASS. said "it is alright", Teddy did not mean to do it.
SEE how far you have fallen Mr. President , see how YOU have caused so much pain in AMERICA in just ONE MISERABLE YEAR!
Please , TAKE TIME SERVED, resign ans SAVE AMERICA. You could not do anything any better to help America!

ummm don't you think that's a little much given the circumstances? I mean do you have that much faith in VP Joe Biden? I'm just asking because wouldn't he continue Obama's agenda or maybe make things worse himself? I take it your a conservative and that's your vice but just remember one thing. Your political allies didn't even want McCain as the nominee and when it became apparent that he would be the guy representing the Republican ticket. Your guys wouldn't support him unless he had one of yours on the ticket in which he picked Sarah Palin as his VP but still. Many Conservatives and some Republicans were still not happy and the end result was Obama winning. While I do agree The man has bitten off more then he can chew. It's not worth putting this country through another resignation. I mean we all learned something from President Nixon's time in the white house and can we ill afford to go through that again? My advice to you is that your party along with your allies need to run a better campaign and get more people involved with your party and reach for the center and not just keep it to the right. Because independents like the center more then they do the far left and the far right. Just some food for thought.

My advice to you is that your party along with your allies need to run a better campaign and get more people involved with your party and reach for the center and not just keep it to the right. Because independents like the center more then they do the far left and the far right. Just some food for thought.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I liked your post until this ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....:mad:

McCain was NOT AND DID NOT RUN AS A CONSERVATIVE. HE RAN AS A WEAK PROGRESSIVE WHICH IS WHAT HE IS....JUST LIKE BUSH...

AND THIS CRAP THAT Rs should run in the center is total BS. Reagan won in two of the biggest landslides ever. He was not middle of the road.

Those in the middle of the road get run over.

McCain was NOT AND DID NOT RUN AS A CONSERVATIVE. HE RAN AS A WEAK PROGRESSIVE WHICH IS WHAT HE IS....JUST LIKE BUSH...

AND THIS CRAP THAT Rs should run in the center is total BS. Reagan won in two of the biggest landslides ever. He was not middle of the road.

its cute, you still think its the 80's :)

ummm don't you think that's a little much given the circumstances? I mean do you have that much faith in VP Joe Biden? I'm just asking because wouldn't he continue Obama's agenda or maybe make things worse himself? I take it your a conservative and that's your vice but just remember one thing. Your political allies didn't even want McCain as the nominee and when it became apparent that he would be the guy representing the Republican ticket. Your guys wouldn't support him unless he had one of yours on the ticket in which he picked Sarah Palin as his VP but still. Many Conservatives and some Republicans were still not happy and the end result was Obama winning. While I do agree The man has bitten off more then he can chew. It's not worth putting this country through another resignation. I mean we all learned something from President Nixon's time in the white house and can we ill afford to go through that again? My advice to you is that your party along with your allies need to run a better campaign and get more people involved with your party and reach for the center and not just keep it to the right. Because independents like the center more then they do the far left and the far right. Just some food for thought.

YOU ASSUME to much about me . I 'm not a member of the G.O.P. . Not a REPUBLICAN. Once was a democrat , when democrats were sane.
John McCAIN was NOT the Man , Sarah Palin one DAY WILL BE!!
America cannot afford Nixon , Carter , Ford , Clinton, Obama , F.D.R., BUSH sr, Bush jr, again !!! AMERICA MUST HAVE A STRONG CONSERVATIVE AS PRESIDENT!! I do not care which PARTY runs this STRONG CONSERVATIVE!!
PARTY NO LONGER MATTERS ---- CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES DO MATTER!!
In a SAD way , I'm pleased Obama was elected, His miserable record will secure a CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT!!, Something John McCain would or could not do!!

WHO COULD CHANGE BLUE INTO RED BY ADDING BROWN?? ONLY GOD!!!

You must understand something Mr. Gipper. The only people keeping both parties in check and from killing each other literally, are the Independents and the moderates in this country. As much as you may hate that notion the fact of the matter is that although you and some of your allies want a full tilt to the right, it's not going to happen. That's the problem at the moment with the Democrats and the liberals, they thought they had a full tilt to the left and now they've lost three key elections over that assumption. Also the political climate now compared to the 80's is a lot different the it was back then. We have a very serious problem and I know you like to think as RR as a great a president even he would be flabbergasted by what is taking place today in this country. One more thing RR wasn't as far-right neither, I know you may not want to believe that but he wasn't. The Republican party likes to play favorites with it's presidents who sat in the White House but remember for every Good republican there was an equally good democrat. You can't dispute that and even if you wanted too history says different and it always will. By the way congratulations to Mr. Senator Elect Brown in Massachusetts. Good Job and Good luck in the Senate. I"m sorry if disappointed you but I just want to let you know RR was one of my favorites presidents too. Along with a great many others from both parties.

YOU ASSUME to much about me . I 'm not a member of the G.O.P. . Not a REPUBLICAN. Once was a democrat , when democrats were sane.
John McCAIN was NOT the Man , Sarah Palin one DAY WILL BE!!
America cannot afford Nixon , Carter , Ford , Clinton, Obama , F.D.R., BUSH sr, Bush jr, again !!! AMERICA MUST HAVE A STRONG CONSERVATIVE AS PRESIDENT!! I do not care which PARTY runs this STRONG CONSERVATIVE!!
PARTY NO LONGER MATTERS ---- CONSERVATIVE PRINCIPLES DO MATTER!!
In a SAD way , I'm pleased Obama was elected, His miserable record will secure a CONSERVATIVE PRESIDENT!!, Something John McCain would or could not do!!

WHO COULD CHANGE BLUE INTO RED BY ADDING BROWN?? ONLY GOD!!!

Just a quick question for you Mr. Always. Why would Sarah Palin Leave the lime light for the office of the presidency? I mean don't you want her where she is at to rally the conservative movement and get people on your side of the political spectrum to vote for more conservatives? I mean she's making a lot more money then she could ever make in the White House and besides. Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck are doing a tremendous job at rallying the conservative base and getting them out there to vote now more then ever. She's now a part of the conservative movement and she can do a lot more good for conservatives on the air and in television then she could ever do in the White House. That's just my opinion. I mean if you want here that bad in the White House then I guess??? But to me she can do a lot more for the cause by throwing out here point of view on Fox News and at the same time get the grassroots movement more involved in this political landscape. As for John McCain. It's kind of sad how some on the right still want to throw that man under the bus for his loss back in 08. I mean he tried and was facing insurmountable odds in almost every direction. But at least he tried.
Have a nice Day Mr. Always.

You must understand something Mr. Gipper. The only people keeping both parties in check and from killing each other literally, are the Independents and the moderates in this country. As much as you may hate that notion the fact of the matter is that although you and some of your allies want a full tilt to the right, it's not going to happen. That's the problem at the moment with the Democrats and the liberals, they thought they had a full tilt to the left and now they've lost three key elections over that assumption. Also the political climate now compared to the 80's is a lot different the it was back then. We have a very serious problem and I know you like to think as RR as a great a president even he would be flabbergasted by what is taking place today in this country. One more thing RR wasn't as far-right neither, I know you may not want to believe that but he wasn't. The Republican party likes to play favorites with it's presidents who sat in the White House but remember for every Good republican there was an equally good democrat. You can't dispute that and even if you wanted too history says different and it always will. By the way congratulations to Mr. Senator Elect Brown in Massachusetts. Good Job and Good luck in the Senate. I"m sorry if disappointed you but I just want to let you know RR was one of my favorites presidents too. Along with a great many others from both parties.

I do not agree with your entire premise. You think the parties want to kill themselves??? I am sorry, but that is your first mistake and typical of an independent. The two party system is working in tandem to screw the American people and have done a good job of it. The Rs are controlled by progressives and the Dems are controlled by communists. The difference is very slight. Had BO worked with a few progressive R senators (the Maine bit**es, McCain, Gramnesty, etc) and there are plenty more, he would have gotten Obamacare.

There is no conservative leadership in the R party and hasn't been for over 20 years.

The country has been run by progressives for years because of independents. Independent voters are really liberals. They vote overwhelmingly for Dems...usually.

Independent voters JUST WANT EVERYBODY TO GET ALONG. That is BS. I have no desire to get along with progressives, marxists, and communists. But, you do.

Now, what happened in MA is proof that even liberal independents could not stomach the communist crap BO is pushing. But, had BO gone slow and pushed liberal reforms rather than communist ones, the independents would have gladly gone with him.

Scott Brown is a progressive, but he is not a communist.

Just a quick question for you Mr. Always. Why would Sarah Palin Leave the lime light for the office of the presidency? I mean don't you want her where she is at to rally the conservative movement and get people on your side of the political spectrum to vote for more conservatives? I mean she's making a lot more money then she could ever make in the White House and besides. Limbaugh, Hannity, and Beck are doing a tremendous job at rallying the conservative base and getting them out there to vote now more then ever. She's now a part of the conservative movement and she can do a lot more good for conservatives on the air and in television then she could ever do in the White House. That's just my opinion. I mean if you want here that bad in the White House then I guess??? But to me she can do a lot more for the cause by throwing out here point of view on Fox News and at the same time get the grassroots movement more involved in this political landscape. As for John McCain. It's kind of sad how some on the right still want to throw that man under the bus for his loss back in 08. I mean he tried and was facing insurmountable odds in almost every direction. But at least he tried.

JOHN McCAIN is NO CONSERVATIVE , never was , never will be . McCain Lindsey Graham, and their ILK are not what we need in our Federal Government!! There is a LONG LIST of RINOS that need to be THROWN OUT of OFFICE come NOVEMBER!

SARAH PALIN is so much more than just another politician . Her interest in America and its People are not canceled out by MONEY!! Sarah Palin will never sell America out or even short!
Why do you think the Left Wing Crazies hate her so , why they attack her and her family so hateful? THEY KNOW SHE IS A VERY HIGH RISK to their CORRUPT AGENDA. Sarah Palin represents everything Radical Progressives are NOT!! GOD , COUNTRY, FAMILY, that is the BACKBONE of SARAH PALINE!!
GET USED TO HER , She will be around in a increased capacity for YEARS!!

Excellent point and a well thought out response too...:cool:

But asking the hysteria crowd to stop and THINK beyond their knee jerk/overly reactionary feelings is a futile endeavor...they can't THINK that far down the road, they can't THINK about the consequences, they can't THINK about the end results, and they CAN ONLY THINK ABOUT THEIR OWN PERSONAL FEELINGS.

Narcissism runs ramped in the 'RIGHT WINGED NUT JOB' side of the republican party...and that hasn't been proven anymore substantially then when the most recent election {Brown v Coakley} when Brown turned his back on the staunch GOP right winged nut jobs and went after the Independent voters and he's standing in the limelight basking in his win that he did on his own/by his own campaign plan...GOOD JOB/WELL DONE!

SARAH PALIN is so much more than just another politician . Her interest in America and its People are not canceled out by MONEY!! Sarah Palin will never sell America out or even short!
Why do you think the Left Wing Crazies hate her so , why they attack her and her family so hateful? THEY KNOW SHE IS A VERY HIGH RISK to their CORRUPT AGENDA. Sarah Palin represents everything Radical Progressives are NOT!! GOD , COUNTRY, FAMILY, that is the BACKBONE of SARAH PALINE!!
GET USED TO HER , She will be around in a increased capacity for YEARS!!

Sarah is for the people! white house here she comes! untill she needs a new book tour and things are hard! I can hear the chants 6 months in to office...6 more months! 6 more months! as her supporters hope she can finnish a whole year and not quit.

Sarah is for the people! white house here she comes! untill she needs a new book tour and things are hard! I can hear the chants 6 months in to office...6 more months! 6 more months! as her supporters hope she can finnish a whole year and not quit.

SORRY to see you miss another of AMERICAS' Miracles presented by SARAH PALIN over the next many years. Sarah has a POWERFUL SPONSOR-- GOD!!

You need not be left out!! Just CONVERT!! IT DOES NOT HURT!!!

Werbung:
SORRY to see you miss another of AMERICAS' Miracles presented by SARAH PALIN over the next many years. Sarah has a POWERFUL SPONSOR-- GOD!!

You need not be left out!! Just CONVERT!! IT DOES NOT HURT!!!

Ummmm I know I'm new to these boards but it sounds to me like your trying to proselytize and using Sarah Palin good name in the process??? I mean if that is your intention then I guess??? but ummm there's a lot more to her then what you just described? I mean I for one don't have a problem with her tooting her own horn every now and then and also she's doing quite well with herself as of late. I know you want her to sit in he White House but maybe GOD has other plans for her and knows that such a talent is more deserving then just sitting in the oval office(Calm down all you Democrats and Liberals out there).That's just my opinion. That don't mean everyone else agrees with it.

Back