Police and race again. Police arrest Muslims at University of California Irvine

steveox

Charges Against Muslim Students Prompt Debate Over Free Speech

IRVINE, Calif. — When administrators at the University of California, Irvine, decided to suspend the Muslim Student Union for a quarter over the disruption of a speech last year by the Israeli ambassador to the United States, most thought the latest controversy on campus had ended.

District Attorney Tony Rackauckas of Orange County, however, disagreed — and filed misdemeanor criminal charges last week against the 11 student protesters, accusing them of disturbing a public meeting and engaging in a conspiracy to do so.

The charges have not only reignited campus debate about the event but have also prompted a feisty argument about the role of free speech on a college campus, in this case one whose politics can seem as complicated as peace negotiations in the Middle East.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/10/education/10irvine.html?src=mv&ref=us

How come there were no arrests here?
THATS AN ASSULT!

And Here
No Arrests here.Why?

Like i said The Whiter and Lighter you are the police wont do a thing. The Darker and Blacker you are the Police harrass and arrest you. Rev Al Sharpton is right. Police officers have 2 type of uniforms. The one with gun and badge and the other one is the white hood and the white sheets.

This Proves it. Look at the cops protecting them

Werbung:
Steveox, I appreciate that you are defending the innocent against what you perceive to be a brutal regime but I am not sure what you are trying to say and I am doubtful that your conclusions are valid.

Can you spell it out for us?

The first one is a nice text story that we can all read about a Jewish speaker who is harassed by some Muslims and then the Muslims get arrested.

The second one is video (that would require us to watch how many minutes just to decide if you have anything important to say or not) about a white woman who is harassed by ? and they are chased by ? then don't get arrested?

The third is about some white speakers who get attacked by ? and then what happens?

The fourth is about some white KKK guys who ...?

From the standpoint of the speakers 100% are white and in only 1 of 4 (according to your captions) were there any arrests. But if we are going to say that the Jewish speaker is white and he is a Semite then perhaps we need to say that the Muslims were also white since most Muslims are Semites too. Then again in the US many Muslim's are white. So how many of the 11 who were arrested were white?
Then when you are done can you provide some evidence that this is not just anecdotal?

If it is not anecdotal then are you saying that 100% of those who disrupt the free speech rights of white people are dark?

Perhaps, as I suspect, you just have an axe to grind against police and you are stirring up accusations of racial discrimination against police for that reason.

Here are some stats on the matter. I can't verify that the site that posted the stats is credible so ignore the rhetoric and just look at the numbers:

"in 2002 while there was, according to the FBI UCR report, about 1 700 White on Black hate crimes, there were nearly 2 million Black on White crimes. Yet, while the statistics for hate crimes receive extensive media coverage, the statistics for interracial crimes are rarely mentioned. this is what leads to a mistaken and stereotyped vision of Euro-Americans and the way they relate to people of other races. If one look at interracial crime as a whole, Black on White interracial crime largely outnumber White on Black interracial crime. Oddly, while "white racism", about 1700 crimes, is often used to justify Black people resentment and agressivity toward Whites, White people are not suppose to feel a thing or the slightest resentment for the ceaseless racial violence of which they are the target."
http://racismeantiblanc.bizland.com/005/06-02.htm

Given that there are 2 million black on white crimes and about 1700 white on black crimes we would expect that the majority of arrests would come from the larger group.

My point is when whites get out on control and protest against the right nothing gets done. But when it comes to blacks or muslims who protest they get busted by the police.

Werbung:
My point is when whites get out on control and protest against the right nothing gets done. But when it comes to blacks or muslims who protest they get busted by the police.

Thanks for clarifying that.:)

But four examples do not provide very good evidence to support that. Unless we see a percentage arrest for blacks and Muslim on the right and compare it to a percentage of white arrests on the right we just won't know.

You could go and get some statistics.

Back