Police arrest 2 teens in Ga. baby killing

Texas_tea

Black Panthers encourage their followers to kill white babies.

Police arrest 2 teens in Ga. baby killing

hm-police-seek-teen-who-fatally-shot-ga-infant-001.jpg

The mother, Sherry West, wept Friday while she told The Associated Press that she pleaded with the gunman and a younger accomplice who approached her Thursday morning while she walked near their home in coastal Brunswick.

"He asked me for money and I said I didn't have it," she said. "When you have a baby, you spend all your money on babies. They're expensive. And he kept asking and I just said 'I don't have it.' And he said, 'Do you want me to kill your baby?' And I said, 'No, don't kill my baby!'"

West said the gunman fired four shots, the first into the ground. West didn't see a shell casing ejected, and said she assumed the gun wasn't real.

Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear — she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. "I didn't know I was hurt."

"The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face," she said. "And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy."

Werbung:
gee... maybe if Obama had not punched black youth unemployment to unimagined levels they would not be so desperate to have become so inhuman. if only there was leadership interested in improving opportunity for all...

Werbung:
Back