Political Gender Battle

Schools are controlled by women for the most part, and watching over the years it seems we are turning our children into ...... I can not think of a good word that is not rude Panty wastes?

We no longer use red markers to check the papers for errors because that is a threatening color, we now use purple.

We no longer let little Sally cheer for her friend who is playing against another kid, you can cheer but dont say her name because the person she is playing against might get their feelings hurt.

We no longer have winners because everyone is a winner

Some schools dont even have school colors or mascots because some feel its wrong to teach kids school pride.

These kids are going to have a heart attack when they hit the real world.

The future is a nation full of girls who probably are like girls usually are and a nation of boys that you cant tell the differnce between them and the girls.

These women want everyone to be like them, warm and fuzzy...

Hmmm... None of these things apply to the school my daughter is going to.

Werbung:
battle ball? I dont know that name?

We (HAD) dodge ball and we cant play it now because kids cry and get emotional and because there is a clear winner of the game.

I was good at dodge ball, it was the best way to get everyone back who made you mad and get away with it.

Dodge ball is alive and well here in Colorado. it is my daughter's favorite game in fact. I used to love it too! I split a tooth right in half when I was 11 lunging for a ball in fact. Ah...the memories, LOL. It sounds like a lot of things are different in your school system. Perhaps it is your area?

Hmmm... None of these things apply to the school my daughter is going to.

What state do you live in?

I think some things are state to state and some even county to county.

The purple ink to mark papers is about 4 years old. Teachers are sent to in service days to learn the new things, purple pens to keep from "scaring" the children was one I laughed hard at.

The no school colors or mascots is not in every school in my area, only in the really far left wing fringe section. but that same group protested when they got a mouse infestation and poison and traps were needed to remove them. We teased that they felt head lice had rights in that school :)

Are you sure about the purple pens? and are you sure about the not cheering on your friend but cheering in general is ok as not to offend the other child playing? Many parents dont know these things, its not something you really talk about except for people like me trying to point something out.

What state do you live in?

I think some things are state to state and some even county to county.

The purple ink to mark papers is about 4 years old. Teachers are sent to in service days to learn the new things, purple pens to keep from "scaring" the children was one I laughed hard at.

The no school colors or mascots is not in every school in my area, only in the really far left wing fringe section. but that same group protested when they got a mouse infestation and poison and traps were needed to remove them. We teased that they felt head lice had rights in that school :)

Are you sure about the purple pens? and are you sure about the not cheering on your friend but cheering in general is ok as not to offend the other child playing? Many parents dont know these things, its not something you really talk about except for people like me trying to point something out.

I'm absolutely positive about the purple pens. We have no such rule here. My daughter's teacher uses only red. She is quite stern and demanding, and i'm glad of it. I not only cheer for my daughter, all the parents here cheer for their own specific kids! And we have mascots and school colors. Guess we're a bit tougher here in Colorado? If I were you, I'd think those things are ridiculous too.

I'm absolutely positive about the purple pens. We have no such rule here. My daughter's teacher uses only red. She is quite stern and demanding, and i'm glad of it. I not only cheer for my daughter, all the parents here cheer for their own specific kids! And we have mascots and school colors. Guess we're a bit tougher here in Colorado? If I were you, I'd think those things are ridiculous too.

Dang that is good to know it has not spread out all over. I like Colorado, my daddy is from Delta. I have always been torn on where I will retire. I liked Alaska, CO, NM and Montana well and Wyoming.

I dont know who decides what states adopt what programs. I know the purple pens were done all over Oregon. The dont cheer for your friend but cheer in general has just gradually happened, dodge ball has been out in most schools for some time. and all sports done in my state are through private companies except for high school football and basketball. in the public schools the recess is where you dont cheer for your friend exc. but in kids sports or YMCA you do what ever you do.

I am glad you think the rules are stupid too. I think they are stupid and unhealthy, these kids are not getting a realistic idea of what life is going to be like.

Dang that is good to know it has not spread out all over. I like Colorado, my daddy is from Delta. I have always been torn on where I will retire. I liked Alaska, CO, NM and Montana well and Wyoming.

I dont know who decides what states adopt what programs. I know the purple pens were done all over Oregon. The dont cheer for your friend but cheer in general has just gradually happened, dodge ball has been out in most schools for some time. and all sports done in my state are through private companies except for high school football and basketball. in the public schools the recess is where you dont cheer for your friend exc. but in kids sports or YMCA you do what ever you do.

I am glad you think the rules are stupid too. I think they are stupid and unhealthy, these kids are not getting a realistic idea of what life is going to be like.

Completely agree. :)

Did...the earth just move? LOL

I am an independent woman who is extremely happy in marriage, motherhood, work and the rest of life. I am happily married, have a great career and have been incredibly blessed.

HA HA HA! :D Yaaaaaa - riiiiiight. You're obviously a teenage girl with an active imagination. Blue text posts?? :) I'll bet you make little circles instead of dots for your "I"s. :D HEE HEE HEE!

HA HA HA! :D Yaaaaaa - riiiiiight. You're obviously a teenage girl with an active imagination. Blue text posts?? :) I'll bet you make little circles instead of dots for your "I"s. :D HEE HEE HEE!

Well, considering I have an 11 year-old daughter, 2 stepdaughters who have been with me since they were aged 4 and 6 and are now 31 and 29, I think it would be physically impossible to be a teenager. But hey - thanks! Most women enjoy being told they are younger.

Thankfully, what I am NOT is a guy who probably lives in his parent's basement and sits and types out his whining while in his tightie-whities.

Oh, and by the way, I would refrain from typing "HEE HEE HEE" if I were you...It seems...well...a little bit too much like a girlie-man. And you have SUCH disdain for them...maybe hits a bit too close to home?

Well, considering I have an 11 year-old daughter, 2 stepdaughters who have been with me since they were aged 4 and 6 and are now 31 and 29, I think it would be physically impossible to be a teenager. But hey - thanks! Most women enjoy being told they are younger.

Thankfully, what I am NOT is a guy who probably lives in his parent's basement and sits and types out his whining while in his tightie-whities.

Oh, and by the way, I would refrain from typing "HEE HEE HEE" if I were you...It seems...well...a little bit too much like a girlie-man. And you have SUCH disdain for them...maybe hits a bit too close to home?

Hey sweets, why don't you meet me and we'll see how much of a girly man I am? ;) YOU pay for the protection. :D

Werbung:
Hey sweets, why don't you meet me and we'll see how much of a girly man I am? ;) YOU pay for the protection. :D

Sorry - I just had to throw up before I could respond. Thankfully, I have a real man who respects women. He's the opposite of a girlie-man.

UGH - I still have the dry heaves...

Back