1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discuss politics - join our community by registering for free here! HOP - the political discussion forum

Poll: Americans high on Obama, direction of US

Discussion in 'U.S. Politics' started by Popeye, Apr 23, 2009.

1. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

A new AP Poll demonstrates one more time that the Faux News teabaggers and those that would sympathize with their right wing positions are in the extreme minority...for Americans like Obama (64% approval) and the direction he's taking the country..

Not everything is rosy of course...we're coming off 8 years of an administration which drove the country systematically down... Everything from the economy to our standing in the world's eyes, but we have an adult in control now and optimism is back.

2. Ronaldus Magnus

Ronaldus Magnus New Member

I got a poll that says I'm the leading Republican candidate for President in 2012. 88% of Americans I talk to say that......so therefore it must be a fact. I conducted the poll myself. Since in 2012 we will be coming off of 4 years that the president purposely tried to make us weaker and more dependent upon the government for everything. Just thought I would share my poll since you shared yours.......I figure they are probably just as valid.

3. Popeye

Popeye Active Member

Hmm....here's another interesting poll:

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Approve-64%

Disapprove-28%

4. Ronaldus Magnus

Ronaldus Magnus New Member

I don't have a job approval rating just yet. I am 2 for 2 as a campaign director for local office here in NC, and I'm a legislative assistant. Therefore, I'm already more qualified to be President than Obama. I also played basketball in college, and now coach HS basketball. So I'm probably a better basketball player too.......I'm working on a poll for that as well........The questioning for that has a couple more days of phone circulation. But between me and you I think I'm ahead.