Poll: Hispanics love Obama

Popeye

Remember during the primaries when much was made, mostly by the Clinton camp, of the possiblity that Hispanics would never support Obama? According to a new poll by Pew Hispanic Center Obama holds a commanding lead over Songbird McCain at 66%-23%.

Obama is rated favorably by 76% of Latino registered voters, making him much more popular among that voting group than McCain (44% favorable) and President Bush (27% favorable).

more than three-quarters of Latinos who reported that they voted for Clinton in the primaries now say they are inclined to vote for Obama in the fall election, while just 8% say they are inclined to vote for McCain.

Latino voters have moved sharply into the Democratic camp in the past two years, reversing a pro-GOP tide that had been evident among Latinos earlier in the decade. Some 65% of Latino registered voters now say they identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, compared with just 26% who identify with or lean toward the GOP. This 39 percentage point Democratic Party identification edge is larger than it has been at any time this decade; as recently as 2006, the partisan gap was just 21 percentage points.

This is going to be a big help to Obama in a close state like New Mexico and you never know about Texas..A Zogby Poll has Obama within 3% there.

Werbung:
Why OF COURSE they do - Obama will continue the illegal alien invasion, and the conversion of the US to a latin-american country - they'd be fools not to go along. Meanwhile, the blacks who support Obama based on race, will pay a price for that if he's elected, as Hispanics take over the lower-paying jobs that used to be held by blacks, especially black teenagers, and gangs of illegal alien mexicans expand their assaults on the black community in south Los Angeles and elsewhere.

Great, another irrelevant poll. Make sure not to talk about issue or anything, but polls are always great at easily slanted unimportant news.

Why OF COURSE they do - Obama will continue the illegal alien invasion, and the conversion of the US to a latin-american country - they'd be fools not to go along. Meanwhile, the blacks who support Obama based on race, will pay a price for that if he's elected, as Hispanics take over the lower-paying jobs that used to be held by blacks, especially black teenagers, and gangs of illegal alien mexicans expand their assaults on the black community in south Los Angeles and elsewhere.

And what's McCain's stance on illegal immigration? Seems to me it's not a heck of a lot different than Obama's. Your buddy George Bush and McCain have been all for what amounts to amnesty, I haven't seen you complaining.

Great, another irrelevant poll. Make sure not to talk about issue or anything, but polls are always great at easily slanted unimportant news.

Translation: you don't like the results.

And what's McCain's stance on illegal immigration? Seems to me it's not a heck of a lot different than Obama's. Your buddy George Bush and McCain have been all for what amounts to amnesty

That's RIIIIIIIIiiiiiiight, and look what it's got him. I think it was Karl Rove who first sold this idea to George Bush. Bush also acted like a democrat when he got into a bidding war with congressional dems over free meds for the greedy geezers. But do THOSE people support the republicans? No. Both groups know that it is only the democrats who can be relied on to give them everything they want, even if they destroy this country in a number of different ways in the process. And I've become convinced over the years that either a conscious or subconscious desire to destroy this country is at the ultimate root of everything the left does. When republicans act like democrats, they lose, because people would rather have the real thing. Reagan showed that when republicans act like republicans, they win.

Hispanics are catholic mostly right?

What is the catholic church's take on homosexuality again?

Just curious...cuz when that story finally makes the front page, your little poll will be turned exactly upside-down number wise.

Just curious...cuz when that story finally makes the front page, your little poll will be turned exactly upside-down number wise.

What is this BS story you keep referring to? If it were really news it would already be widely published.

im sorry I forget the church is Republican......wait the Church is also against he Death penalty....

What is this BS story you keep referring to? If it were really news it would already be widely published.

Sihouette is still just a little angry because Hillary Clinton didn't get the nomination. So for weeks (actually I think it's months now;)) she's been posting some made up Internet story on this Good, Christian, Family Man, Husband & Father not to mention highly vetted Untied States Senator... Senator Barack Obama.

I saw a similar Internet story on John McCain. Something about barnyard sodomy back in his youth. As the story goes back then when asked how the illicit affair went he was reported to have said... Not baaaaaaad!:D

Anyone that believes these Karl Rove type of made up attacks are genuine are either just wanting to throw mud because that's all they have... or they just aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer I guess.

Obama's a gay crack head... McCain has had sex with sheep... it's like Senator Obama said... It's silly season!

Werbung:
Maybe it's just a baaaaahd rumour top gun but maybe he is a crackhead who gets blown by funny little guys. And maybe the guy's lawyer actually has huge equipment which doesn't fit under pants.

In any event it's an American problem for laughing at.

Back