Poll: Percentage of Americans Identifying As Republican Has Dropped Since Trump Won

Werbung:
You are so wrong again!
The GOP didn't have ANY interest in working with President Obama or Democrats. . .in fact, they tried (thankfully, were not entirely successful) to block EVERYTHING that was proposed!

So what?

And, What do you have to propose instead of a two party system? A ONE party system. . .a dictatorship, as Trump would love to get? You obviously are not interested in a MULTI-party solution, with the logical outcome to have to COMPROMISE with other parties to obtain a majority!

Not sure where you got any of this based on what I said....

Also, obviously, in a REAL world, an IDEAL world, voters would have their choices without interferences. . .but in America especially, this is absolutely NOT what happens. . .not since Citizen United that the GOP loves so much, not with the likes of Koch brothers, and the greed of so many politicians who are eager to feather their nest, even if it means accepting "help" (false propaganda and. . .we may find out. . .laundered money funding) from foreign powers and religious sects, such as the Christian Talibans (yes, I am talking about the Evangelical corporate hypocrites).

Get real!

Complete load of nonsense - but I'm not overly interesting in rehashing why you are 100% wrong on Citizens United. There is an old thread about it should you have any interest. But on the topic - Clinton outspent Trump about 2-1.

And your claims of "foreign money laundering" only serves to diminish your own credibility.... got any evidence for this nonsense?

Werbung:
I know - just taking a quick shot at your comments that "no one cares about the deficit anymore". :)

In that case I hope they can sell to their constituents that "I voted against lowering your taxes because the bill had a Republican's name on it" - particularly in the vulnerable Senate seats that Democrats have to defend in 2018. If the tax bill turns out to be popular, they are going to have some problems.
Of course the Democrats won't try to justify their votes that way.

If, indeed, the average voter pays less in taxes, the Democrats will take a hit on that issue. If, as some predict, many voters will wind up paying more, then the Republicans will take a hit.

It it's a mixed bag, some pay more others less, then it will be a wash.

The argument of the Democrats is that the tax cut is for the rich. That's how they'll justify their votes. The real reason for voting against the tax bill, though, is exactly the same as the Republicans' reason for attempting to overturn the ACA: It was written by the other party.

The real world result of the tax cut will be an increase in the deficit, but no one cares about that any more.

Back