• I believed he would change America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He would give me more food stamps and give me more welfare

• Other pleaee explain

• Total voters
Werbung:
What I said is not racist. It is a fact. I have heard many many people, and mostly blacks, say that IS why they voted for him.

As far as me being racist, no way..... and I have never ever demonstrated that, but I also won't get all PC over my opinions as they relate to race.

Certainly, there are numerous reasons why IL-informed voters voted for this disastrous administration. I maintain that the election was stolen through voter fraud and intimidation as was the 08 election.

I do not think as many people voted for Obama as the media would have us believe. However, I am sure there are many die hard Obama supporters out there and I do not believe one can legitimately discuss the reasons "why" they voted for Obama without race being part of the discussion.

And, in Obama's deliberate racially divided Country that we live in, if you do not support Obama, merely discussing race will get you branded as a racist.

I don't think Saxon took part in this poll. Hes a liberal he should have voted #1
I think he would make a good president

I am thinking the title for this poll should have been:

I voted for Obama multiple times because ....

Then you would not have excluded people like Melowese Richardson. Nineteen others in just her district alone are also under investigation for voter fraud. And everyone knows people like Ms. Richardson are like cock roaches. For everyone you see there are hundreds more in the wood work.

New Picture.jpg

Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation

Werbung:
Back