Polling Palin

Poor Bunz, you live with Sarah Palin supporters? I do not think I could live in the same house as anyone who liked obama. I had a terrible time camping for 3 days with obama 2 bots. Actually my sister is no longer a drooling bot, now she is just "confused" because he didn’t do the things she felt he said he would do. But her husband is still a drooling bot and it would have been easier to shoot him than listen to him go on and on.
Oh Pandora, do you realize Todd and I share the same hometown? I am on a first name basis with Todd's Mother Blanch and Stepfather Bob. I live and work and have political affairs with among the most ardent Palin supporters. It is a small town. But the point in this exercise is that I can still have polite and friendly dealings with people despite thier political leanings.
I am glad she stepped down, I think this is the best move for her and her family.
Well it depends on what Sarah wants. If she wants to make a bunch of money and remain in the public light for as long as possible then she probably did the right thing. If Sarah wants to become President in 2012, the move of quitting as Governor right now, will only hurt her. I wont say that she cant be the next President, but this moves hurts her political ambitions.
Perhaps now people who hate her will stop making fun of her Downs Syndrome infant.
You know I have googled this, but have not found any evidence of it...do you by chance?

But this harkens back to another issue about Sarah. She has pretty thin skin. Always has. She has no problem dishing it out(like a point guard) but whines when she gets fouled. Now I dont mean to sound crass, and some things have crossed the line. But when Sarah plays the victim and throws her tantrums on twitter, all the time continually putting her kids in the limelight. It seems really disingenious, and if she wants a real shot in 2012, she needs to do a few things. Either remove her kids from the picture. Track has managed to do that. So has Willow for the most part, and the media and general public shine on Piper... Aside from the mistake Letterman made(lets not get into this again please, there are other threads for that)
Had she stayed in office the anti Sarah Palin crowd would probably have Piper doing crack and being a street walker by the end of her term.
Ah yes, I do get a kick of out some of your predictions.

But this brings up the lie that Palin has be not guilty of these ethics issues. She was found guilty of abuse of power in the Troopergate issue, and she was also forced to pay back like 9,000 in travel expenses for her family. I am also pretty sure she was forced to pay back a bunch of per diem money.

Werbung:
"Quitting" as you call it, is still quitting regardless of what you're going to be doing once you've "quit". It doesn't matter if you're "quitting" to take a new job, "quitting" to write a book, "quitting" to spend more time with your family", or "quitting" because the Obliviot, libtard, butt-licking, sewer rats know that they can't compete in the Arena of Ideas so they resort to the "politics of personal destruction", intentionally targeting someone they don't like with one frivilous lawsuit and ethics charge after another and costing their target hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees to defend themselves against these spurrious charges.
Fair enough. Then they all quit. We can agree that Sarah is a quitter.
If EVER there was a glaring example for a need of "loser pays" tort reform, this is it! Personally if I were Palins advisor, I'd tell her to file her own lawsuits and drag their sorry butts into court and cost them a ton of money defending themselves.
I wont necessarily disagree with some measure of loser pays issues, but I will point out that the current system of dealing with ethics complaints were championed by none other than Sarah herself. I will also point out that Sarah's legal expenses will not be paid by her. At the same time she also had the disposal of the Attorney General, which is the main purpose of the AG. She chose private means. In the meantime her PAC has raised nearly a million dollars since late January. I doubt "her" legal expenses caused enough lost sleep to walk out on the job.

See my reply to pocket. You can try to eqivocate it any way you want to, but your people did the EXACT SAME THING. As far as it being "unprecedented", that's no surprise because there hasn't been a time in the past 160 years when political opponants were such lowlife, scum-sucking, inbred, mouthbreathing, sewer rats that they'd resort to the type of libelous tactics that you Demoncraps have used againt Palin.
Your right, it couldnt be anywhere near the level that has been thrown against Clinton(s), Obama, Gore, Kerry. I mean we have a carpetbagging lesbian, then there is the crack smoking muslim non american, who didnt serve medals earned in vietnam, and guy who invented the internet.

Well buddy, y'all called this dance, and you appear to condone those tactics, so don't complain when we use them against you!

HYPOCRISY, THY NAME IS DEMOCRAT!!
No. I dont condone any attacks. Let me know when someone calls you a
SORRY WHITE TRASH, SCUM SUCKING SACK OF SH*T
Or a dumbass. Ill gladly give them infractions. It doesnt matter who posts them. You appear to want to engage in some petty sort of childish game and I am frankly not interested nor do I have the time. Would you quit making severe personal attacks on posters here if someone else were to give you the deserving infractions?

Thanks for the on-site info Bunz.

I applaud you for being as fair as you are in reporting on Palin. I still remember when you let's say "questioned me":) about calling her Caribou Barbie before that became her standard moniker.
I still think that is the dumbest and least effective negative nickname to a political figure. I we have had the like of Tricky Dick, I cant remember Reagan, Slick Willy, Billary, Dumbya, and a bunch of others. Caribou Barbie really is ignorant and there are much better nicknames.
I see you in kinda a tough spot.
It does make for an interesting situation.
On one hand you love your state and when government officials up there look bad it makes Alaska look bad... and you certainly don't like that.
Look, I didnt support her for Governor in 2006. But when she won, I like the vast majority of Alaskans got behind Sarah. I supported much of her efforts. Including the current ethics laws that she used to champion. Among a bunch of other smaller polital and spending issues. She was alright for a year and a half. The first few things that bugged me was her vocal support against Ballot Measure 4 here in Alaska(one of her questionable ethics acts).
That really soured me because I was counting on her at least being neutral. It has for the last number of years been my biggest political efforts is to stop Pebble Mine.
On the other hand you're too damn honest not to call a squirrel and squirrel... especially considering the danger that squirrel could have put us all into running on the national stage knowing less than nothing.

Oh Sarah... how can we miss you if you won't go away!:)

Keep us posted my friend.[/COLOR]
Well I think the big news is that SarahPAC raised nearly a million bucks since basically February 1st.
http://www.adn.com/palin/story/863368.html

In the long run, I guess I am relieved it is over. I said to someone else that now Alaska can get to Alaskans. Ill leave it at that.

Oh Pandora, do you realize Todd and I share the same hometown? I am on a first name basis with Todd's Mother Blanch and Stepfather Bob. I live and work and have political affairs with among the most ardent Palin supporters. It is a small town. But the point in this exercise is that I can still have polite and friendly dealings with people despite thier political leanings.

Well it depends on what Sarah wants. If she wants to make a bunch of money and remain in the public light for as long as possible then she probably did the right thing. If Sarah wants to become President in 2012, the move of quitting as Governor right now, will only hurt her. I wont say that she cant be the next President, but this moves hurts her political ambitions.

You know I have googled this, but have not found any evidence of it...do you by chance?

But this harkens back to another issue about Sarah. She has pretty thin skin. Always has. She has no problem dishing it out(like a point guard) but whines when she gets fouled. Now I dont mean to sound crass, and some things have crossed the line. But when Sarah plays the victim and throws her tantrums on twitter, all the time continually putting her kids in the limelight. It seems really disingenious, and if she wants a real shot in 2012, she needs to do a few things. Either remove her kids from the picture. Track has managed to do that. So has Willow for the most part, and the media and general public shine on Piper... Aside from the mistake Letterman made(lets not get into this again please, there are other threads for that)

Ah yes, I do get a kick of out some of your predictions.

But this brings up the lie that Palin has be not guilty of these ethics issues. She was found guilty of abuse of power in the Troopergate issue, and she was also forced to pay back like 9,000 in travel expenses for her family. I am also pretty sure she was forced to pay back a bunch of per diem money.

I know you have to be around Sarah Palin supporters if you are living in Alaska, I just did not know you lived with any. I really would not do well if I had to live with an obama supporter.

Hopefully she wants to run for something worth while but not president. I want Mitt Romney to be president. I hope she goes to Idaho and becomes a senator or something.

I can not use my computer for searches right now but as soon as I can I will look for the making fun of the baby. Apparently it happened in Alaska not the lower 48.

I have thin skin too, not so much for what people say about me but if my family were attacked I would not do well with it. I would like to see how thin obama's skin is. I wish a load of people would come out to attack his kids and his wife and we could see just how thin his skin is.

I am glad you get a kick out of them. I base them on the past. If in the past the haters of Sarah Palin can make jokes that her husband has sex with his daughters, then joking that the little one does crack is not a stretch :)

Your right, it couldnt be anywhere near the level that has been thrown against Clinton(s), Obama, Gore, Kerry. I mean we have a carpetbagging lesbian, then there is the crack smoking muslim non american, who didnt serve medals earned in vietnam, and guy who invented the internet.

But those were attacks against the CANDIDATE, and BOTH sides do that, it's part of the "game". What I object to is when you lowlife scumsucking libtard Demoncraps start attacking their FAMILIES! Obliviot came out and correctly said that "families are off limits", and we applauded him for that, but of course the scumsucking butt-munching *ucktard Demoncraps ignored it and continued to go after her family.

The last time THAT kind of garbage happened (that I'm aware of) was during the campaign of Andrew Jackson when they continually accused his wife of bigamy, claiming that she wasn't divorced from her first husband when she married Andrew. So in that tradition y'all came out with the "the baby's not really hers", the unrelenting attacks on Bristol, and on and on and on, and that's not even counting the what...17 different "ethics" complaints that have ALL been thrown out as UNSUBSTANTIATED? The difference between then and now though is that at least in that day Jackson had to option of calling the scumbag out for a DUEL, but I suspect that given the COWARDICE of the modern yellowbellied libtard, y'all wouldn't have the guts to show up because she'd shoot you right between the eyes, gut ya, mount your hide on the wall and your heads above the fireplace!

No. I dont condone any attacks. Let me know when someone calls you a

Or a dumbass. Ill gladly give them infractions. It doesnt matter who posts them. You appear to want to engage in some petty sort of childish game and I am frankly not interested nor do I have the time. Would you quit making severe personal attacks on posters here if someone else were to give you the deserving infractions?

You miss the entire point Bunz, I don't care about your silly little 'warnings', it's the inconsistancy in which the "rule" is applied. I've PM'd some of the other 'conservatives', and the concensus is that we're the ONLY ones that get 'warnings', and that you let the LIBTARD DEMONCRAPS RUN WILD!! You want specifics? Look and damned near ANY of top guns posts! Go back and look at ASPCA's crap right after I joined! Why do you think I got so "mean" with them? BECAUSE THEY ATTACKED ME FIRST, and unlike your silly little libtards, I'm not accustomed to running to mommy crying because somebody was "mean" to me, I take care of myself.

Oh, and while we're on the subject, I still don't understand why Mr. Shaman is allowed to run wild. Is he the "Court Jester"? You know, the resident "FOOL" who's allowed to do his thing for the entertainment of the King?

"Quitting" as you call it, is still quitting regardless of what you're going to be doing once you've "quit". It doesn't matter if you're "quitting" to take a new job, "quitting" to write a book, "quitting" to spend more time with your family", or "quitting" because the Obliviot, libtard, butt-licking, sewer rats know that they can't compete in the Arena of Ideas so they resort to the "politics of personal destruction", intentionally targeting someone they don't like with one frivilous lawsuit and ethics charge after another and costing their target hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees to defend themselves against these spurrious charges.

If EVER there was a glaring example for a need of "loser pays" tort reform, this is it! Personally if I were Palins advisor, I'd tell her to file her own lawsuits and drag their sorry butts into court and cost them a ton of money defending themselves.

But quitting because you're just erratic, or "stressed", or just a cut bait when there's any heat type person, or possible did something wrong and just want to put some distance between that act... is all weak sister stuff. And that's Sarah Palin.

And Palin has many Republicans barking at her heels as well so it's not just some big Democratic thing. She showed her self as best she could and she looked real bad to Independents, moderates and of course Democrats. She couldn't adjust to losing ang going back to just being governor of Alaska. I look for a talk show from Palin. She's actually much more qualified for that and would probably do a pretty good job in that arena.

As a leader... we saw what she had there... "stress" and she's out the door a runnin'. Let's just thank god she wasn't in power when something more than "stress" kicked off! The real story here is that the Republicants ACTUALLY ran her for Vice President!:eek:

Fair enough. Then they all quit. We can agree that Sarah is a quitter.

You're still being disingenuous Bunz, but I wouldn't expect anything more from you, I don't think you've got it in you to be intellectually honest when it comes to Palin.

I wont necessarily disagree with some measure of loser pays issues, but I will point out that the current system of dealing with ethics complaints were championed by none other than Sarah herself. I will also point out that Sarah's legal expenses will not be paid by her. At the same time she also had the disposal of the Attorney General, which is the main purpose of the AG. She chose private means. In the meantime her PAC has raised nearly a million dollars since late January. I doubt "her" legal expenses caused enough lost sleep to walk out on the job.

The system of dealing with ethics complaints and "loser pays" are totally separate issues. I don't really have a problem with the method of investigating ethics complaints, I just think that they should do a better job of "vetting" the complaints BEFORE asking the accused to go to the expense of having to hire lawyers in order to defend themselves! The issue of "loser pays" needs to be implimented, and not just for this issue, in order to eliminate the vast majority of frivilous lawsuits, regardless of if they're against a business, a physician, or even a politician because of the fact that it costs so much money, and ties up so much of the courts time, and all for no good reason.

You also ignore the fact that YOUR taxpayer money is being used to pay to deal with these ethics complaints. Now maybe you don't care, but it bothers the Hell out of me that so much of my tax dollars is literally wasted on blatant BS like this. Can't you think of anything that you would rather have YOUR tax dollars spent on instead of dealing with these totally unfounded ethics complaints, like...oh, I don't know, maybe a tax CUT? Wouldn't you rather have that money in YOUR pocket instead of the pockets of a bunch of lawyers just because some of your fellow libtards have nothing better to do with their time than.....LIE?

I know you have to be around Sarah Palin supporters if you are living in Alaska, I just did not know you lived with any. I really would not do well if I had to live with an obama supporter.

Hopefully she wants to run for something worth while but not president. I want Mitt Romney to be president. I hope she goes to Idaho and becomes a senator or something.

I can not use my computer for searches right now but as soon as I can I will look for the making fun of the baby. Apparently it happened in Alaska not the lower 48.

I have thin skin too, not so much for what people say about me but if my family were attacked I would not do well with it. I would like to see how thin obama's skin is. I wish a load of people would come out to attack his kids and his wife and we could see just how thin his skin is.

I am glad you get a kick out of them. I base them on the past. If in the past the haters of Sarah Palin can make jokes that her husband has sex with his daughters, then joking that the little one does crack is not a stretch :)

I have asked around about the Trigg spoof, nobody I know has seen it. Have heard about it obviously, but not actually seen what the context is.

Either way, there is plenty of other things that get discussed besides politics. Right now is fishing season, the weather has been great, and the catch above average. So the summer has been great and I think most people up here are on a Sarah Hangover. Much less the daily dealings of DC.

But those were attacks against the CANDIDATE, and BOTH sides do that, it's part of the "game". What I object to is when you lowlife scumsucking libtard Demoncraps start attacking their FAMILIES! Obliviot came out and correctly said that "families are off limits", and we applauded him for that, but of course the scumsucking butt-munching *ucktard Demoncraps ignored it and continued to go after her family.
Do you talk this in real life? Person to Person?

Either way, the right has never hesitated to say some pretty horrible things about Hillary, Chelsea, and Obama's family.
The last time THAT kind of garbage happened (that I'm aware of) was during the campaign of Andrew Jackson when they continually accused his wife of bigamy, claiming that she wasn't divorced from her first husband when she married Andrew. So in that tradition y'all came out with the "the baby's not really hers", the unrelenting attacks on Bristol, and on and on and on, and that's not even counting the what...17 different "ethics" complaints that have ALL been thrown out as UNSUBSTANTIATED? The difference between then and now though is that at least in that day Jackson had to option of calling the scumbag out for a DUEL, but I suspect that given the COWARDICE of the modern yellowbellied libtard, y'all wouldn't have the guts to show up because she'd shoot you right between the eyes, gut ya, mount your hide on the wall and your heads above the fireplace!
Firstly, the whole Trigg is Bristols daughter thing has long been squashed as it should have been. But that rumor had been going throughout Alaska for months before she was nominated. Most importantly, it was the "conservative right" who was propogating them.

Also, you are incorrect in that ALL of the complaints have been thrown out. She was found to have abused her power in the troopergate fiasco. FACT.
She was forced into paying back travel expenses for her family. FACT
She needed to pay back taxes on the per diem she has been drawing for living at home. FACT

You miss the entire point Bunz, I don't care about your silly little 'warnings', it's the inconsistancy in which the "rule" is applied. I've PM'd some of the other 'conservatives', and the concensus is that we're the ONLY ones that get 'warnings', and that you let the LIBTARD DEMONCRAPS RUN WILD!! You want specifics? Look and damned near ANY of top guns posts! Go back and look at ASPCA's crap right after I joined! Why do you think I got so "mean" with them? BECAUSE THEY ATTACKED ME FIRST, and unlike your silly little libtards, I'm not accustomed to running to mommy crying because somebody was "mean" to me, I take care of myself.
Ask all of those conservative members how many infractions they have recieved. Go ahead, find out. Any of the moderators would have done the same thing had they read it before I did. Plenty of other lefties have gotten thier share. But if you want to rant and rave about how much of a meanie I am not interested in wasting the bandwidth.

I have asked around about the Trigg spoof, nobody I know has seen it. Have heard about it obviously, but not actually seen what the context is.

Either way, there is plenty of other things that get discussed besides politics. Right now is fishing season, the weather has been great, and the catch above average. So the summer has been great and I think most people up here are on a Sarah Hangover. Much less the daily dealings of DC.

What kind of fish are you catching? and what has made it above average?

Sorry its off topic I know but I want to know about the fish :)

Do you talk this in real life? Person to Person?

When I'm dealing with mental midgits I do.

Either way, the right has never hesitated to say some pretty horrible things about Hillary, Chelsea, and Obama's family.

You say that as if it's true, but I don't recall ANYONE saying ANYTHING about Hillary (except for her suspected criminal activities), Chelsea, Michelle Obama, or any of their children. Now, if you have PROOF to substantiate your allegation, present it, otherwise I'll chalk it up to the classic libtard "y'all did it so it's our turn" (even though it's a complete lie).

Firstly, the whole Trigg is Bristols daughter thing has long been squashed as it should have been. But that rumor had been going throughout Alaska for months before she was nominated. Most importantly, it was the "conservative right" who was propogating them.

More BS. Nobody on the "conservative right" was propogating anything, it all came from the left. The fact that you even admit that the "rumor" had been going around for months before she was nominated is so telling.

Also, you are incorrect in that ALL of the complaints have been thrown out. She was found to have abused her power in the troopergate fiasco. FACT.

LIE. The NON-PARTISAN Alaska Personnel Board concluded that there was NO violation of ANY ethics laws, officially concluding that "There is no probable cause to believe that the governor, or any other state official, violated the Alaska Executive Ethics Act in connection with these matters".

She was forced into paying back travel expenses for her family. FACT

True enough, but NO "ethics violation". I suppose you never noticed all of the expenses that Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and all of the other Demoncraps have been busted for "incorrectly" taking, but even when the Republicans were in control of Congress they concluded that it wasn't an "ethics violation". GET REAL!!

She needed to pay back taxes on the per diem she has been drawing for living at home. FACT

And again, NO "ethics violation", and see above.

Ask all of those conservative members how many infractions they have recieved. Go ahead, find out. Any of the moderators would have done the same thing had they read it before I did. Plenty of other lefties have gotten thier share. But if you want to rant and rave about how much of a meanie I am not interested in wasting the bandwidth.

Yeah, I know that "abuse of authority" is de rigueur for libtards Obliviots, and you do it sooo welll. You might even get a 4th grader to believe that you go after your libtard buddies too.

What kind of fish are you catching? and what has made it above average?
Summer time in AK means salmon. Especially right now. Since the first of July the red salmon numbers have been better than predicted. Unfortunatly King numbers were disappointing in many places. In Bristol Bay numbers were down, but not crashed like in other places. Anyways, I am about done with the commercial harvest for this year. I didnt bother selling my kings commercially, I kept them for family use. But I managed over 30tons of reds(sockeye) in 16 days. Now I am mostly helping some friends and family with thier fish. This summer has been warm(broke a local day record of 79f) and dry, with a consistent nice breeze. Perfect for drying/smoking, with the breeze keeping some of the bugs down. Didnt you see the pics of Sarah when she was in town?
Sorry its off topic I know but I want to know about the fish :)
I also strayed off topic. But I am always up to talk fish. I probably should have another attempt at creating a personal photo album for the site to show you some pictures.

In the meantime, here is what a good chunk of my yard kinda looks like. It is not my photo, but a good one. So I will provide link to it, and I appreciate the use of it from the creator of it. If they wish it comes down from the site just let use know.
https://www.iainfoulds.com/index.php?showimage=20

20080810201854_salmon.jpg

Werbung:
Summer time in AK means salmon. Especially right now. Since the first of July the red salmon numbers have been better than predicted. Unfortunatly King numbers were disappointing in many places. In Bristol Bay numbers were down, but not crashed like in other places. Anyways, I am about done with the commercial harvest for this year. I didnt bother selling my kings commercially, I kept them for family use. But I managed over 30tons of reds(sockeye) in 16 days. Now I am mostly helping some friends and family with thier fish. This summer has been warm(broke a local day record of 79f) and dry, with a consistent nice breeze. Perfect for drying/smoking, with the breeze keeping some of the bugs down. Didnt you see the pics of Sarah when she was in town?

I also strayed off topic. But I am always up to talk fish. I probably should have another attempt at creating a personal photo album for the site to show you some pictures.

In the meantime, here is what a good chunk of my yard kinda looks like. It is not my photo, but a good one. So I will provide link to it, and I appreciate the use of it from the creator of it. If they wish it comes down from the site just let use know.
https://www.iainfoulds.com/index.php?showimage=20

20080810201854_salmon.jpg

Thanks for the fish photo, Those look so good. I like the way they are cut. I hope bears and wolves keep away from them.

Yeah I saw her interview, I assume that how her daughter got her name, the bay I mean.

Back