Polls killing GOP

top gun

REPUBLICANS for OBAMA
Fresh Poll Numbers (Obama's Honeymoon Continues...)
Kelly Thomas

President Obama's approval rating is at an all-time high according to the latest NBC/WSJ Poll. Republican approval ratings? Not so much. If this doesn't prompt a change in strategy by the GOP, I'm not sure what will. From MSNBC:

WASHINGTON - After Barack Obama's first six weeks as president, the American public's attitudes about the two political parties couldn't be more different, the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll finds.

Despite the country's struggling economy and vocal opposition to some of his policies, President Obama's favorability rating is at an all-time high. Two-thirds feel hopeful about his leadership and six in 10 approve of the job he's doing in the White House.

"What is amazing here is how much political capital Obama has spent in the first six weeks," said Democratic pollster Peter D. Hart, who conducted this survey with Republican pollster Bill McInturff. "And against that, he stands at the end of this six weeks with as much or more capital in the bank."

...While the poll — which was conducted of 1,007 adults from Feb. 26 to March 1, and which has an overall margin of error of plus-minus 3.1 percentage points — finds Obama in a strong position after his first six weeks as president, the same isn't true for Republicans.

Just 26 percent view the Republican Party positively, which is an all-time low for the party. That's compared with 49 percent who have a favorable view of the Democratic Party.

Other recent Wall Street Journal polls...

Favorable of the Republican Party - 26%

Favorable of President Obama - 68%

Thinks Democrats will do better on fixing the recession - 48%

Thinks Republicans would do better on fixing the recession - 20%

The Republicant Party is in full cannibalizing mode:D. They can't win anything without moderates & Independents & they can't win anything without stroking grandstanding fear mongers and wacko's like Druggie Limbaugh.

Bottom line: The two don't mix and the Republicant Party is doomed to the political wilderness (where they deserve to be by the way).

Werbung:
didnt usa have a poll that said he had a 51 aproval rating the other day ?

Different Polls surely bounce around a little... and a lot always has to do with exactly how the questions are phrased...

Favorable of President Obama

President Obama's job approval rating

Favorable of a particular issue (job stimulus for example)

all just different enough they can get somewhat varying numbers.

But the bigger issue I'm pointing out is the American people's overwhelming, and really now to the point of being indisputable, distrust and/or dissatisfaction with the GOP as a whole.

Different Polls surely bounce around a little... and a lot always has to do with exactly how the questions are phrased...

Favorable of President Obama

President Obama's job approval rating

Favorable of a particular issue (job stimulus for example)

all just different enough they can get somewhat varying numbers.

But the bigger issue I'm pointing out is the American people's overwhelming & really now to the point of being indisputable distrust and/or dissatisfaction with the GOP as a whole.

I have dissatisfaction with all of them. The republicans said they did not like the pork in the last bill so they added their own pork in this last one.
That makes me so mad. I think they all suck and they should all be kicked out on thier bottoms.

Werbung:
I have dissatisfaction with all of them. The republicans said they did not like the pork in the last bill so they added their own pork in this last one.
That makes me so mad. I think they all suck and they should all be kicked out on thier bottoms.

As Senator Patrick Moynihan used to say ALL POLITICS IS LOCAL! And that of course creates somewhat of a problem.

We complain about it but let's be honest... Pork sent to Ohio isn't seen as pork in Ohio... it's just needed revenue. And it's that way all over the country in every state with every Representative. That's how they get re-elected.

It could be seen as a glitch in the way the system was set up and I'm often not for certain projects & expenses myself... but it was set up to be this way. The Congress holds the purse strings.

Personally I'd like to see curtailment of giving money to other countries & just a few very large but necessary Federal Programs and set the states to tax & fund everything else. I think if the big things were taken off the backs of the states it would work out OK.

The Federal Programs would be...

Our Military/Homeland Security/Federal Prison System

Social Security

National Healthcare

A well regulated & time limited general relief (ADC) system

EPA

Center for Disease Control

Interstate Highways/Bridges & National Parks

Back