Porky Limbaugh: GIVE The Dems The MAJORITY-VOTE!!

Werbung:
You know if the Republican leadership can get it together on this, they could seriously capitalize on this politically.

I thought the Pills Buried Doughboy WAS the Republican leadership.

Look, you've got a party that is almost all white, majority male and getting old fast. The country has changed and is changing, the last election should have given the GOP some hint of that...well, actually it did which is why they installed a token black RNC Chairman, but things have quickly gone back to square one. The GOP is not going to recapture majority status and stay there for any length of time unless it broadens it's appeal.

That is because you are misinformed.

Look, you've got a party that is almost all white, majority male and getting old fast. The country has changed and is changing, the last election should have given the GOP some hint of that...

What is it with you and race? Who cares what color the skin is of those involved in a party, it is the message that is important. As for the country changing, you are right, it is getting more partisan. Polling (I know you love polling) shows Obama is the most partisan President in history. The popular vote was hardly a landslide. The last (I would say 2) elections, if anything, should have been a clear sign to the GOP that they needed to return to their roots and not fall over themselves trying to become Democrats.

well, actually it did which is why they installed a token black RNC Chairman, but things have quickly gone back to square one. The GOP is not going to recapture majority status and stay there for any length of time unless it broadens it's appeal.

They do not have to broaden their appeal at the moment in my view. They need to restore their core principles and stick to them. That will then broaden the appeal as people get the bill for all of our current spending.

Look, you've got a party that is almost all white, majority male and getting old fast. The country has changed and is changing, the last election should have given the GOP some hint of that...well, actually it did which is why they installed a token black RNC Chairman, but things have quickly gone back to square one. The GOP is not going to recapture majority status and stay there for any length of time unless it broadens it's appeal.

Careful with that pill poppin jokin or Ill talk about the sitting vice presidents daughter!

Is Powell still an uncle tom to you or has he redeemed himself? and will you start saying nice things about Steele if he comes out for a dem?

What is it with you and race? Who cares what color the skin is of those involved in a party.....
That was a rhetorical-question.....right?​

"Standing approximately 35 feet away from Senator Joe Lieberman as he delivered his speech at the Republican National Convention last night I turned around at one point to get a good look at the delegates seated in the hall. As I surveyed the crowd, I had an overriding thought: 'This place is really white.'

At the DNC, 34 percent of the delegates were black or Hispanic. At the RNC, 93% of delegates are white, 5% Hispanic and only 1.5% African-American - in fact, it is the lowest black delegate representation at a Republican convention in 40 yearshttp://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/2008/09/03/the_unbearable_whiteness_of_th/."​

Careful with that pill poppin jokin.....
Yeah.....Porky's quite the all-American-boy!!

:rolleyes:

(...With an all-too-obvious oral-fixation.)

person_rush_limbaugh_cigar.jpg

"Standing approximately 35 feet away from Senator Joe Lieberman as he delivered his speech at the Republican National Convention last night I turned around at one point to get a good look at the delegates seated in the hall. As I surveyed the crowd, I had an overriding thought: 'This place is really white.'

At the DNC, 34 percent of the delegates were black or Hispanic. At the RNC, 93% of delegates are white, 5% Hispanic and only 1.5% African-American - in fact, it is the lowest black delegate representation at a Republican convention in 40 years."

Why is it the only people who seem to care about race are people like you who want to talk about the percentage of black people you have rallied to your cause? Seems that defeats the purpose of a "color blind" society, which I imagine is your goal...

I say again, who cares what color someone's skin is, it is the platform that is important.

Fine we take McCain to, anyone else halfway decent and smart you want to send over? keep going, maybe the green party will get more votes then you soon...and not becuse they made gains.

The whole reason why the independent parties got as many votes as they did, is because the republicans tried to be like the democrats.

Where do you think the republican vote went? They sure as hell didn't vote for Obama. No, they either didn't vote, or voted independent.

Funny how McCain is suddenly "halfway decent and smart" when we want to get rid of him. I don't remember many calling him that during the election.

You can take McCain. By all means. Get him out of the republican party. He never was a republican to begin with.

Yeah as opposed to democrats which are using rendition to give combatants over to other governments who are using tortures we would never dream of. Brilliant. Way to show you care.
Lemme guess.....that's what "They say.....", right?

:rolleyes:

Sec. 5. Special Interagency Task Force on Interrogation and Transfer Policies.

(a) Establishment of Special Interagency Task Force. There shall be established a Special Task Force on Interrogation and Transfer Policies (Special Task Force) to review interrogation and transfer policies...

...(ii) to study and evaluate the practices of transferring individuals to other nations in order to ensure that such practices comply with the domestic laws, international obligations, and policies of the United States and do not result in the transfer of individuals to other nations to face torture or otherwise for the purpose, or with the effect, of undermining or circumventing the commitments or obligations of the United States to ensure the humane treatment of individuals in its custody or control."

Werbung:
The whole reason why the independent parties got as many votes as they did, is because the republicans tried to be like the democrats.

Where do you think the republican vote went? They sure as hell didn't vote for Obama. No, they either didn't vote, or voted independent.

What are you talking about? McCain received almost 60 million votes.. while your independents, I assume you're referring to Barr and Baldwin, didn't even get 1 million combined.

You live in a wingnut dream world.

Back