Porky Limbaugh: GIVE The Dems The MAJORITY-VOTE!!

The whole reason why the independent parties got as many votes as they did, is because the republicans tried to be like the democrats.

Where do you think the republican vote went? They sure as hell didn't vote for Obama. No, they either didn't vote, or voted independent.

Funny how McCain is suddenly "halfway decent and smart" when we want to get rid of him. I don't remember many calling him that during the election.

You can take McCain. By all means. Get him out of the republican party. He never was a republican to begin with.

well think back long and hard and you would recall I almost voted for him. And keep going with that purist idea...you can have a great party of pure ideas and zero power. enjoy.

Werbung:
No doubt.

He (actually) KNOWS something about torture.....unlike all o' those "conservative"-warriors.

:rolleyes:

I cant recall who it was , but I liked how some guy was talking about how they believe in torturer because they are wimps and it would work on people like them lol. not so well own people like our troops and people like Al Qaeda willing to die for there cause...most calling for torture, chicken hawks.

What are you talking about? McCain received almost 60 million votes.. while your independents, I assume you're referring to Barr and Baldwin, didn't even get 1 million combined.

You live in a wingnut dream world.
I think it's (now) officially declared a parallel-Universe.

bush_bizzaro_world.jpg

Werbung:
Are the republican posers posting here describing what I'd always heard refered to as a circular firing squad?

Back