Post, exposing "Climate change" HOAX, censored!, why?

always

I am well aware the liberal news media in America is censoring the TRUTH about the THOUSANDS of emails proving the collusion between liberal advocates of THE BIG LIE concerning "Golbal Warming " HOAX- aka
"climater change" HOAX.However , I did not realize this forum was so controlled by these MASTERS OF DECEIT that post making all aware of the DECEPTION were BANNED. What use is this form or any form if free thought , free expression, exposing wrong doing by Science , Nations , and Political leaders is NOT ALLOWED? Why does a forum even exist?

Werbung:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....'cause it was a HOAX????????

:rolleyes:

"It would be great if this were all a big misunderstanding. But we know carbon dioxide is a greenhouse gas, and we know the planet is hotter than it was a century ago. The skeptics might have convinced one another, but so far they haven't gotten through to the vanishing polar ice."

I am well aware the liberal news media in America is censoring the TRUTH about the THOUSANDS of emails proving the collusion between liberal advocates of THE BIG LIE concerning "Golbal Warming " HOAX- aka
"climater change" HOAX.However , I did not realize this forum was so controlled by these MASTERS OF DECEIT that post making all aware of the DECEPTION were BANNED. What use is this form or any form if free thought , free expression, exposing wrong doing by Science , Nations , and Political leaders is NOT ALLOWED? Why does a forum even exist?

There was a thread about it yesterday, its gone?

Originally Posted by always
Pandora Said: There was a thread about it yesterday, its gone?
Awwwww, another WHINE from the pathetic self inflicted/self absorbed one...when there are duplicate posts about the same thing then why oh-why would we need 2 of them:confused: I've had my post moved/deleted/edited, so either suck it up and GROW THE F-UP or just walk away!

Get your box of crayons out and we'll all draw you a picture so that you'll understand and quit your B & M.

BTW...don't like it here then don't post...seems pretty simplistic ;)

It was merged with a thread that another member made about the very same topic and both were moved to the science forum where we have tried to keep such topics.

It was merged with a thread that another member made about the very same topic and both were moved to the science forum where we have tried to keep such topics.

LOL,LOL, "Climate Change" is strictly left wing politics, this is a political forum, why delete? I know TRUTH hurts you leftist!

LOL,LOL, "Climate Change" is strictly left wing politics, this is a political forum, why delete? I know TRUTH hurts you leftist!

Read this carefully you moron. There were duplicate threads that I merged. Nothing was deleted. If anything is deleted it is with cause. Now go post in the thread you are looking for and drop this childish bull****.

"always" does have a point. The thread(s) were about man-caused global warming (or was it cooling?). That has little to do with science... so why move it to the Science forum?

If someone here starts insisting the earth is flat, and trillions of dollars must be spent by governments to "fix" the "problem"... will you move that one to the Geography forum? Or keep it here in "Politics" where it belongs?

"always" does have a point. The thread(s) were about man-caused global warming (or was it cooling?). That has little to do with science... so why move it to the Science forum?

If someone here starts insisting the earth is flat, and trillions of dollars must be spent by governments to "fix" the "problem"... will you move that one to the Geography forum? Or keep it here in "Politics" where it belongs?

As I said earlier, there were two duplicate threads on the same issue. As is normal we merge those threads. Oftentimes those threads are not in the same sub forum. So I am forced to choose a location for them. I choose science, as that seemed the most appropriate.

As I said earlier, there were two duplicate threads on the same issue. As is normal we merge those threads. Oftentimes those threads are not in the same sub forum. So I am forced to choose a location for them. I choose science, as that seemed the most appropriate.

As I pointed out, the hysteria over man-caused global whatever, has nothing to do with science. And as the recent revelations of censorship, fudged data and intimidation show, it actually involves the repudiation of science.

So the "Science" forum is the LAST place such threads should go.

This fact is also illustrated by the frequency with which people like PFOS carefully change "man-caused global warming" to just "global warming" before ranting about it. They know they have no case for supporting the idea that man has any effect on climate, so they try to change the subject, every time.

Sounds pretty much unanimous - even the leftists mostly agree they can't support the fallacy of man-caused global warming!

Read this carefully you moron. There were duplicate threads that I merged. Nothing was deleted. If anything is deleted it is with cause. Now go post in the thread you are looking for and drop this childish bull****.

Why do radical leftist "ALWAYS" resort to name calling when their actions are questioned? So childish! A " unbiased" mod would be under control . Name calling has no place in a honest debate!

You are correct Acorn, I was not in error in posting the "Global Warming " question aka " Climate Change" of the POLITICAL FORUM. IT IS POLITICAL just ask ALGORE! BUNZ in his most recent post to me called me a "moron" , that is a RUDE remark and VIOLATES the rules of this forum. I have reported the ABUSE and asked for his apology , not just to me but the entire forum . What kind of an example does BUNZ set for this forum. A MODERATOR , above all, must obey the rules!

Werbung:
As I pointed out, the hysteria over man-caused global whatever, has nothing to do with science. And as the recent revelations of censorship, fudged data and intimidation show, it actually involves the repudiation of science.

So the "Science" forum is the LAST place such threads should go.

This fact is also illustrated by the frequency with which people like PFOS carefully change "man-caused global warming" to just "global warming" before ranting about it. They know they have no case for supporting the idea that man has any effect on climate, so they try to change the subject, every time.

Sounds pretty much unanimous - even the leftists mostly agree they can't support the fallacy of man-caused global warming!

It's much like primate change:

329123-131923-2.jpg

Back