POTUS assassinates US citizens

Well if Clinton HAD taken possession of OBL when offered (this is not disputable) .

really its not?
Outside of the fact is was doubted that they could and or would realy do it...there was this other problem...The JOD said they did not have the proof needed to indict him. So tell me wise one, what was your plan then? take him and then hold him for 24 hours and let him go?

Werbung:
I am glad the dude is dead, but like all things commies do, it was done wrong and was without doubt, UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I am not so sure this is the case.

No president should be allowed to murder an American citizen without first trying that citizen. Why did BO not have the guy tried in absentia, if found guilty, and then killed?

The Constitution prevents this action by BO. But, BO has breached the Constitution numerous times. And, I thought the Congress passed a law prohibiting assassination of world leaders.

There is an Executive Order preventing the assassination of political leaders outside of wartime, however that hardly seems to apply in this case. Additionally, there are numerous cases in which Americans joined the enemy in wartime and then were prosecuted in a military court instead of a civilian court, the same as noncitizens.

I am convinced if BO had Rush assassinated, some libs would commend it as a just and rightful action. CRAZY!!!

Well, that would be crazy...but that is nothing like what we are talking about either.

Bush assassinated a few thousands Americans. . .by sending them to a war under false pretext.

Statements such as this seriously diminish your credibility.

And. . .It's funny how some in the Right stated that 9/11 was in fact CLINTON's fault, for not capturing and/or killing Bin Laden when he "supposedly" had a chance!

People do make such arguments.

Bush preferred to get key figures by sending hundreds of thousands of soldiers in arm's way, killing many more thousands citizens of a foreign country in the process, at the cost of trillions to our economy. . .and a deep recession. And still. . .he wasn't able to get Bin Laden or this American terrorist.

And now, you still manage to bash Obama for doing the job RIGHT?

Hypocrisy is a wonderous thing!

Again, you blame the economic problems on the war...however, when delving into the actual numbers there, that argument seems to carry no weight.

really its not?
Outside of the fact is was doubted that they could and or would realy do it...there was this other problem...The JOD said they did not have the proof needed to indict him. So tell me wise one, what was your plan then? take him and then hold him for 24 hours and let him go?

The US was given proof of OBL's role in the first bombing of the WTC, USS Cole attack and embassy attacks. There were other reasons Clinton was disinterested, not unlike the reason nobody else wanted him either (it was thought that it would put a bull's eye on whoever took him so he was dumped in Afghanistan). As to your first comment, no harm in letting them take a whack at it.

The US was given proof of OBL's role in the first bombing of the WTC, USS Cole attack and embassy attacks. There were other reasons Clinton was disinterested, not unlike the reason nobody else wanted him either (it was thought that it would put a bull's eye on whoever took him so he was dumped in Afghanistan). As to your first comment, no harm in letting them take a whack at it.

then maybe you should have taken all you know to the DOJ, you know the people who know what they are doing, and told them about the proof.

He wasn't executed. He was killed in an act of war. A war he joined against us.

If he wanted the rights of a U.S. citizen, maybe he shouldn't have made war against the U.S., eh?

That sounds perfectly rational to me. And I am not in favor of ANY death penalty. . .but having a choice between killing 2 men, or causing the death of thousands. . .guess which one I would choose!

That sounds perfectly rational to me. And I am not in favor of ANY death penalty. . .but having a choice between killing 2 men, or causing the death of thousands. . .guess which one I would choose!

Which is why, when the time comes, you will agree with the rest of the radical left that the "wealthy" people in our nation need to be executed in order for their wealth to be redistributed for the greater good of society.

Which is why, when the time comes, you will agree with the rest of the radical left that the "wealthy" people in our nation need to be executed in order for their wealth to be redistributed for the greater good of society.

That's a hell of a jump if you ask me!

Is that a new "political" party you are talking about?

You're a funny guy, aren't you? You read too much BAD historical romance!

That's a hell of a jump if you ask me!
Is it? On what grounds would you oppose the execution of the top 1%? And realize that opposing their execution would make you an "enemy of the revolution".

Is that a new "political" party you are talking about?

You're a funny guy, aren't you? You read too much BAD historical romance!

The French Revolution...French society underwent an epic transformation as feudal, aristocratic and religious privileges evaporated under a sustained assault from radical left-wing political groups and the masses on the streets.

The Reign of Terror also known simply as The Terror, was a period of violence that occurred after the onset of the French Revolution, incited by conflict between rival political factions, the Girondins and the Jacobins, and marked by mass executions of "enemies of the revolution." Estimates vary widely as to how many were killed, with numbers ranging from 16,000 to 40,000; in many cases, records were not kept or, if they were, they are considered likely to be inaccurate. The guillotine (called the "National Razor") became the symbol of the revolutionary cause, strengthened by a string of executions: Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, the Girondins, Philippe Égalité (Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans) and Madame Roland, as well as many others, such as pioneering chemist Antoine Lavoisier, lost their lives under its blade.

Your friends on Wall Street seek to bring about the same kind of revolution here and, like the French, they are doing it in the name of freedom and equality. People like yourself have been conditioned to view the top 1% the same way the French Revolutionaries viewed the French nobility and French aristocracy, as tyrants who live at the expense of the rest of the population, as obstacles to freedom and equality, as a segment of the population that needs to be punished for their greed and removed from positions of political power. I doubt it would take much to convince you that such people need to be put to death for the greater good.

Werbung:
Is it? On what grounds would you oppose the execution of the top 1%? And realize that opposing their execution would make you an "enemy of the revolution".

The French Revolution...French society underwent an epic transformation as feudal, aristocratic and religious privileges evaporated under a sustained assault from radical left-wing political groups and the masses on the streets.

The Reign of Terror also known simply as The Terror, was a period of violence that occurred after the onset of the French Revolution, incited by conflict between rival political factions, the Girondins and the Jacobins, and marked by mass executions of "enemies of the revolution." Estimates vary widely as to how many were killed, with numbers ranging from 16,000 to 40,000; in many cases, records were not kept or, if they were, they are considered likely to be inaccurate. The guillotine (called the "National Razor") became the symbol of the revolutionary cause, strengthened by a string of executions: Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, the Girondins, Philippe Égalité (Louis Philippe II, Duke of Orléans) and Madame Roland, as well as many others, such as pioneering chemist Antoine Lavoisier, lost their lives under its blade.

Your friends on Wall Street seek to bring about the same kind of revolution here and, like the French, they are doing it in the name of freedom and equality. People like yourself have been conditioned to view the top 1% the same way the French Revolutionaries viewed the French nobility and French aristocracy, as tyrants who live at the expense of the rest of the population, as obstacles to freedom and equality, as a segment of the population that needs to be punished for their greed and removed from positions of political power. I doubt it would take much to convince you that such people need to be put to death for the greater good.

Yes this is exactly what many on the Left will agree to and gladly take part in. They will of course, say they would never agree to mass murder of the wealthy NOW, but once their leaders tell them it must done, they will dutifully follow orders.

We should all be very concerned where this country is going. I suspect we are very close to repeating the French Revolution. Some on the Left are doing their best to get us there.

Back