Predicted Famine

Werbung:
while I have heard other crisis management solutions for martial law... the link you posted is more into conspiracy theories of Vince Diehl, who thinks Bush and PNAC are Dr. Evil.

a famine won't come from lack of bees, ethenol supply for cars instead of stomachs, and bird flu.
1. bird flu mainly attacks blood type A & B, which is predominant in Asia.
2. bee projects are in full production, and the mite that has caused the deaths of millions/billions is being dealt with.
3. corn for cows will be replaced with alalfa, and other products as it has been for years. we have an oil reserve in place that we haven't tapped yet because it's not that critical yet.

ok. now the threat of famine is real. and martial law has been mentioned by a few agencies that I am aware of so it is a good idea to stock up on food and water sources, pet food, ammo, and other emergency supplies because in the event of a terrorism attack it will isolate many sources for us to get products. and yes, this should happen before Bush leaves office, that is true. hopefully the people who are aware of the conditions are doing their jobs and this won't happen but just in case... it's good to be prepared.

Thank you for being kind in replying to my post. I just want to let others know something is on the way, and it sure wouldn't hurt to have some supplies stored up just in case.

God bless!

Ben

I'll rush out and buy lots of canned goods on the double, and lots of masking tape when the terrorists drop a dirty bomb so I can tape up the gas seeping through the gaps in the doors and windows.

Keep your ears open to fear mongering if you like. I'll keep my ears open to that thing... whats it called... rational thinking. Yeah, thats the one.

Keep your eyes, heart, and mind open, and you will see it coming.

there are some people who think there is a thing called fear-mongering. this is just a concept invented by someone like Rush Limbaugh or Karl Rove which is to keep the population from panic and create dis-trust and doubt in the other political "party". unfortunately this backfires when there is a Katrina or other catastrophic event that does cause harm to populations and death in many numbers.

those who accuse of fear-mongering are not listening to the warnings and will be complaining when the time comes. further, those dependent on the government to protect them and save them from disaster have alot to learn.

So nobody is ever allowed to accuse someone of over reacting to a potential threat? Amazing. You live in a world of panic.

So nobody is ever allowed to accuse someone of over reacting to a potential threat? Amazing. You live in a world of panic.

over-reacting?
panic?
what are you talking about?
maybe your judgement is a little off.
to talk about the possibility of diaster doesn't indicate fear or panic, it indicates... discussion. some people have jobs in the business too, and they prepare daily for this kind of stuff. and they aren't running around in some kind of panic mode either. maybe you can imagine that.

Not sure if that prophecy is related to this one:

http://www.spiritdaily.org/New-world-order/revelation1.htm

but the one I linked seems to, at least from my Catholic perspective, have a little more (if you believe in prophecy) oomph. No offense. I've heard that America WILL crumble not at the hands of an invading army but from natural disasters and such. We'll end up living more like they did in the 1800s (simpler life).

Rock on. Stock up on fire wood and start growing a garden!

Not sure if that prophecy is related to this one:

http://www.spiritdaily.org/New-world-order/revelation1.htm

but the one I linked seems to, at least from my Catholic perspective, have a little more (if you believe in prophecy) oomph. No offense. I've heard that America WILL crumble not at the hands of an invading army but from natural disasters and such. We'll end up living more like they did in the 1800s (simpler life).

Rock on. Stock up on fire wood and start growing a garden!

Boobs as per normal you are lost in a dream world....the world ends in 2012 dah..you know cuz the Mayan calender ends. Poles of the sun will shift sending huge solar flares, Yellowstone will erupt, the world will reverse directions...I have heard it all lol

Prophecies... when was the last time one of those came true...

A simpler life... thats nostalgia for a time you didn't even live in and I'm sure it wasn't that enjoyable before the comforts you take for granted.

Shells is right, you live in a nostalgic and religiously inspired fantasy.

Boobs as per normal you are lost in a dream world....the world ends in 2012 dah..you know cuz the Mayan calender ends. Poles of the sun will shift sending huge solar flares, Yellowstone will erupt, the world will reverse directions...I have heard it all lol

Don't come running to me when it happens. i'll just laugh at you and close the door.

:p

Werbung:
Oh, and can I point out this is just as ridiculous as those people who wear tin foil hats and talk about America knocking down the twin towers, only its the right wing equivilant.

Back