Pregnancy Is the "Silver Lining" of Rape

PLC1

Staff member
Werbung:
For some reason this woman bothered me. She's giving a speech wittering on about the sanctitiy of life and how precious we all are and then gets all Goddy - the usual banalities and shit like that and then when you look at her voting record she's right up the ass of the pro-gun lobby and NRA member and voting for concealed weapons and guns in classrooms. What's the point in getting all precious about life and god and then voting for guns? Fucked up.

For some reason this woman bothered me. She's giving a speech wittering on about the sanctitiy of life and how precious we all are and then gets all Goddy - the usual banalities and shit like that and then when you look at her voting record she's right up the ass of the pro-gun lobby and NRA member and voting for concealed weapons and guns in classrooms. What's the point in getting all precious about life and god and then voting for guns? Fucked up.
Self defense is a bad thing ?

There is killing and there is murder.
The law recognizes the difference (in most cases), you cannot ?
Ah yes the subtleties of law and godliness - some guy breaks into a house and shoves his dick into a woman who wants to get rid of the result is a murderer - according to that lass, but blowing his brains out for nicking the flat screen is peachy! Fucked up

Ah yes the subtleties of law and godliness - some guy breaks into a house and shoves his dick into a woman who wants to get rid of the result is a murderer - according to that lass, but blowing his brains out for nicking the flat screen is peachy! Fucked up
Unless flat screens have learned to operate weapons self defense is not involved.
Did I mention God ? No.
That baby does not seek to cause her harm so why us she permitted to kill it ?
The only argument I ever heard supporting abortion that makes you think is rape. As one young lady put it, she will see the face of the rapist on that child. And DNA suggests that's not merely mental imagery. I'm not supporting some pols statement, it was pointless, but right is still right and wrong is still wrong.

Did I mention God ? No
NO - listen to the bloody speech..... jeez!
That baby does not seek to cause her harm so why us she permitted to kill it ?
Sorry mate not interested in that - I'm struck by the banal witterings of some good ol' fashion southern fried gun totting god fearing kum-bah-ya uttering batshit crazy mother from Missouri

NO - listen to the bloody speech..... jeez!

Sorry mate not interested in that - I'm struck by the banal witterings of some good ol' fashion southern fried gun totting god fearing kum-bah-ya uttering batshit crazy mother from Missouri
FYI Missouri is not southern, more midwest.
She may be speaking from a Christian perspective but I was not. Could have but chose not to.
Babies are considered a blessing by many, not a curse.

Babies are considered a blessing by many, not a curse.
Many being the operative word. I don't know any rape victims or ones that have been left pregnant but would imagine its not going to be the best option a woman would be thankful for!

FYI Missouri is not southern, more midwest.
yeah okay... smartass..:)(y)

You're up early, can't you sleep!

Last edited:
Werbung:
Many being the operative word. I don't know any rape victims or ones that have been left pregnant but would imagine its not going to be the best option a woman would be thankful for!

yeah okay... smartass..:)(y)

You're up early, can't you sleep!
Breakfast time in my little corner of the world.
Everyone wants to be southern, but if you are not then you are not.

Back