Pregnancy Is the "Silver Lining" of Rape

More specifically
If taken within 72 hours (3 days) and preferably within 12 hours after a contraceptive accident or unprotected sex, it can prevent pregnancy by doing one of three things: Temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary. Prevents fertilization. Prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus.

Yes. . .so? This is exactly what I said. . .in a more succinct manner.
Amazing! We actually agree on a SCIENTIFIC fact!

Werbung:
No, works on three levels not two as you suggested.

Silly! Obviously, if there is no egg, it doesn't attach to the uterus! Or, if an egg is not fertilise.. .it doesn't attach to the uterus either. . .it is evacuated during the month periods!

Duh!

So funny that you are so insecure that you try to use "gotcha!" all the time!

Silly! Obviously, if there is no egg, it doesn't attach to the uterus! Or, if an egg is not fertilise.. .it doesn't attach to the uterus either. . .it is evacuated during the month periods!

Duh!

So funny that you are so insecure that you try to use "gotcha!" all the time!
Obviously you did not read or comprehend the product description from the maker I posted.

So, if you're raped, you need to take one quickly... oh, wait. If you do, then you'll miss out on that silver lining.
Yes, you will. I said it was understandable though. Are children not a blessing to you ? If Henry Tudor had not decided to bang Agnes (who was married to someone else) I wouldn't be here. May not have been a rape but when the king wants a bang, it was going to happen.

Obviously you did not read or comprehend the product description from the maker I posted.

Give us a break, doggie!
Anyone can read a manufacturer's pamphlet. . .or go to Wikipedia.
But everyone doesn't seem to feel they must provide the exact source when they provide a QUOTE.

Your hatred of me really makes you into a very silly boy!

Give us a break, doggie!
Anyone can read a manufacturer's pamphlet. . .or go to Wikipedia.
But everyone doesn't seem to feel they must provide the exact source when they provide a QUOTE.

Your hatred of me really makes you into a very silly boy!
At least you can admit you didn't read it.
That's something.
If you had you would perhaps realize the third means is very significant.

Werbung:
Back