President Trump and the UK

That's not me... God knows that we will never be perfect until He sends Jesus back for His second coming. We will not attain perfection but all followers of Jesus are told to confess our sins to God. Give Trump a chance, David lived with his sin for months. It took a prophet and the loss of his son, the prophet was sent from God to straighten him out . “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” God does not hold our sins against us, and if Trump is saved we shouldn't hold them against him. God sent the perfect sacrifice to hang on a cross for your sins, mine, and Donald Trumps. That gives us victory over sin and death. In asking forgiveness for our sins we can keep our heart soft or open to God every day. We can do this daily by remembering the words of Psalm 139. Psalms 139:23-24

“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 24 And see if there be any grievous way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting!”

Tell me, can you accept Christ without repentance, and then change? Trump says he does not believe in repentance, nor has there been any change, so, when did he accept Christ? Or is it just another of his cons, and lies. I understand how hard it is going to be for millions to accept they were conned, and many never will:

http://www.christianheadlines.com/b...says-he-s-not-sure-trump-accepted-christ.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2879/trump-doesnt-know-why-he-has-repent-god-he-could-ben-shapiro

Last edited:
Werbung:
Tell me, can you accept Christ without repentance, and then change? Trump says he does not believe in repentance, nor has there been any change, so, when did he accept Christ? Or is it just another of his cons, and lies. I understand how hard it is going to be for millions to accept they were conned, and many never will:

http://www.christianheadlines.com/b...says-he-s-not-sure-trump-accepted-christ.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/2879/trump-doesnt-know-why-he-has-repent-god-he-could-ben-shapiro
It won't be hard for me to except, I'm not perfect.. So far i'm almost happy with my decision.. lol

I wish you religious cranks would just give it a rest.When we are children we believe in the tooth fairy then we grow up,why don't you.

I wish you religious cranks would just give it a rest.When we are children we believe in the tooth fairy then we grow up,why don't you.

Sounds like the tooth fairy didn't give you your quarters. Why is it you atheist/pagans/agnostics/ whatever, can't seem to be happy that others believe, and feel this need to do what you can to destroy their joy? Are you that miserable?

Sounds like the tooth fairy didn't give you your quarters. Why is it you atheist/pagans/agnostics/ whatever, can't seem to be happy that others believe, and feel this need to do what you can to destroy their joy? Are you that miserable?
The trouble is that all these believers cause lots of trouble because they believe God's on their side.Lots of people have been persecuted and murdered and tortured in the name of religion.e.g the inquisition,witch hunts they were innocents but they weren't left alone.Today we have Islamists murdering and persecuting people.All these books about saviours,prophets and miracle workers are just stories for the children.

The trouble is that all these believers cause lots of trouble because they believe God's on their side.Lots of people have been persecuted and murdered and tortured in the name of religion.e.g the inquisition,witch hunts they were innocents but they weren't left alone.Today we have Islamists murdering and persecuting people.All these books about saviours,prophets and miracle workers are just stories for the children.
And we've had vastly more killed in the name of Marxism.

And we've had vastly more killed in the name of Marxism.
Yes lots of people kill because of beliefs this post wasn't about Jesus or religion.This thread is about Trump and the UK if you want to talk about Jesus go to a more suitable thread.

Werbung:
Back