President Trump and the UK

Just to stay on topic,because I don't talk about what I know nothing about(God)unlike some people.Mrs.May British prime minister will be meeting Mr.Trump on Friday.Now the UK has left the EU,it is hoped new deals and understandings can be made.Mr.Trump has put back the bust of Winston Churchill that Obama had removed,so that's a good sign.

Werbung:
When I first saw and heard Mr.Trump I thought he was a mad man.Now I see him in a different light.On the night of the election I had a hunch he would win.I do not trust opinion polls I think they are biased.Mr.Obama didn't like Brexit,Mr. Trump did.Obama said the UK would go to the back of the queue.Today it was announced that Prime minister May and Mr.Trump will meet in January.I'm hoping Mr.Trump will be a positive force in America and the world.
Yes, the president-elect still scares me, and his tweets often make me cringe. But in the current environment, he may be the only man who can turn back the various forms of totalitarian evil that are (or were) on the rise. And those people have spent the past two months proving that they are as unhinged, hateful, and dangerous as we thought. They would be more dangerous had November 8 gone differently.

So I say good luck, Mr. President-Elect. May your next eight years be as successful as your past few months.

Sorry for getting off subject, keep up the good work..

Where does it say to call no man a "fool"?

More scriptural revisionism just as you did for Trump.

Some of the traits of a fool:

“Fools speak foolishness and make evil plans” Isaiah 32:6

“As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.” Proverbs 26:11

More from Proverbs: A fool hates knowledge (1:22)

Enjoys wicked schemes (10:23}

Speaks perversity (19:1)

Is quick-tempered (12:16)

Gets himself in trouble with his proud speech (14:3)

Mocks at sin (14:9)

Is deceitful (14:8)

A foolish man commits sexual immorality (6:32; 7:7–12)

The ultimate description of a fool is one who “says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good” (Psalm 14:1; 53:1). Although fools can choose to become wise by heeding wise counsel and applying it (Proverbs 8:5; 21:11), the Bible warns against associating with fools (Proverbs 14:7). Proverbs 13:20 says, “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.”

Where does it say to call no man a "fool"?

More scriptural revisionism just as you did for Trump.

Some of the traits of a fool:

“Fools speak foolishness and make evil plans” Isaiah 32:6

“As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.” Proverbs 26:11

More from Proverbs: A fool hates knowledge (1:22)

Enjoys wicked schemes (10:23}

Speaks perversity (19:1)

Is quick-tempered (12:16)

Gets himself in trouble with his proud speech (14:3)

Mocks at sin (14:9)

Is deceitful (14:8)

A foolish man commits sexual immorality (6:32; 7:7–12)

The ultimate description of a fool is one who “says in his heart, ‘There is no God.’ They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good” (Psalm 14:1; 53:1). Although fools can choose to become wise by heeding wise counsel and applying it (Proverbs 8:5; 21:11), the Bible warns against associating with fools (Proverbs 14:7). Proverbs 13:20 says, “Walk with the wise and become wise, for a companion of fools suffers harm.”
Shove it God boy! Yee haa!

Ahhh, to have the ignorance of the fool. Is it as blissful as they say?
You speak of ignorance but if you've never seen God or Jesus then you don't know what your talking about.Some know they don't know its the fools that think they know that cause the problem.This thread is about Mr.Trump and the UK if you want to talk religion and the bible please try a more suitable thread.

You speak of ignorance but if you've never seen God or Jesus then you don't know what your talking about.Some know they don't know its the fools that think they know that cause the problem.This thread is about Mr.Trump and the UK if you want to talk religion and the bible please try a more suitable thread.
You have made this thread about God. Take it up with yourself.
Oh AND science has recently proven God must exist. Even the UK likes to think it accepts science so I guess there is a new sense of simpatico now to go with all the rest.

I have never seen the wind, but I know it exists. I have never seen gravity, but I know it exists. I have never been a fool but I know they exist.

Like another said, you brought up the topic of religion. Too bad you know nothing of it.

Your understanding of the Bible is as short in knowledge as most anything in your life of understanding.

e.g. Luke 12: 16-21

"And he spake a parable unto them, saying, 'The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully, and he thought within himself, saying, 'What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?' And he said, 'This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.'

But God said unto him, 'Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God."

Your "just sayin" carries about as much weight as a thimble full of air.

Romans 1: 22 "Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools," which describes you pretty much to a tee.
This is the first mention of God on this thread

You have made this thread about God. Take it up with yourself.
Oh AND science has recently proven God must exist. Even the UK likes to think it accepts science so I guess there is a new sense of simpatico now to go with all the rest.
Please give us an example of how science has proven God exists and then please put on another section of this website,because this thread is not religious or spiritual.

Mr.Trump and Mrs. May meet on Friday hopefully they will continue the long friendship and cooperation that has been between Britain and the USA.Recently it took Canada and the EU seven years to sort out a trade deal,hopefully now the UK has voted to leave the EU things can be worked out a lot faster!

Werbung:
They meet on Friday I reckon May and Trump will get down to business and do a good deal.

Back