Presidential Candidates Quiz

Golden

I just took this Quiz on who to support for U.S. President in 2008? I got these results.

1. Dodd
2. Clinton
3. Kucinich

Who do you score?

Werbung:
I got Kucinich, Gravel, and Paul.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Denis Kucinich? I guess this ironic then?

I got Kucinich, Paul, and Clinton. Strange how Paul keeps coming up, I honestly think he would be the first Republican I would even consider voting for. Alas, I'll never get that chance.

So you three members took the quiz. I didnt because I wasnt sure if I could trust the link due to it being a potential spam, spyware deal.

Ok here is mine.
Biden

Huckabee

Obama

Interesting to note: Here are the answers I got from USMC

1. Nader
2. Pelosi
3. Castro

WTF? USMC, Castro? I can understand the other two, but when you support Castro, I just dont know what to say. Talk about a closet lib.

So you three members took the quiz. I didnt because I wasnt sure if I could trust the link due to it being a potential spam, spyware deal.

Talk about paranoid.

---

I got;

# Kucinich
# Paul
# Gravel

Almost same as you there vyo...except I don't hate kucinich...

Talk about paranoid.

---

I got;

# Kucinich
# Paul
# Gravel

Almost same as you there vyo...except I don't hate kucinich...

I dislike him because of how he chooses to comport himself. I'm fond of cleverness, subtlety, and inclusiveness, none of which are attributes he seems even remotely acquainted with.

Many of his stances, especially in regards to social issues, I empathize with. And I just ended a sentence with a preposition. So there.

Werbung:
I dislike him because of how he chooses to comport himself. I'm fond of cleverness, subtlety, and inclusiveness, none of which are attributes he seems even remotely acquainted with.

Many of his stances, especially in regards to social issues, I empathize with. And I just ended a sentence with a preposition. So there.

About Kucinich, I like him because he is willing to campaign in all 50 states. Rarely in Alaska do we get that. He is a bit to loopy for my liking though. I dont support any of the front runners. If it were up to me, the election would come down to Biden Vs. Paul.

Fat chance of that happening.

Back