Promise kept, again

I'm delighted that job killing regs effecting coal and a host of other industries are gone.

They won't alter the climate just kill disfavored industry to line the pockets of BOS benefactors.

What killed the coal industry is HUMAN GROWTH! The understanding that it is inhuman to enslave people to do a job that is deadly for them, and deadly for nature and generations to come. Amazing! I bet you also applauded the regulations in the meat industry and against child labor!

The fact is that it is cruel to let people believe they will keep a job and to encourage youths to follow in that deadly path, when the clean energy jobs are growing at a 12% rate and the coal and oil industry are merely sundown industries that will die within one generation!

Werbung:
What killed the coal industry is HUMAN GROWTH! The understanding that it is inhuman to enslave people to do a job that is deadly for them, and deadly for nature and generations to come. Amazing! I bet you also applauded the regulations in the meat industry and against child labor!

The fact is that it is cruel to let people believe they will keep a job and to encourage youths to follow in that deadly path, when the clean energy jobs are growing at a 12% rate and the coal and oil industry are merely sundown industries that will die within one generation!
It's not for government to condemn disfavored industries to death. Particularly when it's to benefit friends of BO.

It's not for government to condemn disfavored industries to death. Particularly when it's to benefit friends of BO.

You are so completely insensitive and crooked! No wonder you support Trump!

This is what a man with brain, courage and a conscience think of it:

The future of coal miners in Trump's America - CNN.com
upload_2017-3-30_0-43-25.jpeg▶ 0:14
www.cnn.com/.../coal-miners-future-trump-america-messy-truth-va...
Mar 9, 2017
"The Messy Truth" host Van Jones discusses the future of coal mine workers in President Donald Trump's ...

You are so completely insensitive and crooked! No wonder you support Trump!

This is what a man with brain, courage and a conscience think of it:

The future of coal miners in Trump's America - CNN.com
View attachment 881▶ 0:14
www.cnn.com/.../coal-miners-future-trump-america-messy-truth-va...
Mar 9, 2017
"The Messy Truth" host Van Jones discusses the future of coal mine workers in President Donald Trump's ...
Van Jones? CNN?
Consider reading the constitution. You might be surprised what it does and does not say.

It is true that there is no future in coal in the long term. But even to leave coal mines and generators to go for a few years will do great harm to the environment. In Australia the media is complaining abut the closing down f our oldest and dirty brown coal generator. It is claimed we will be short of power I peak times. So we should keep it open just in case. In the meantime what is left our Great Barrier reef will disappear. This is too high a price to pay.

Van Jones? CNN?
Consider reading the constitution. You might be surprised what it does and does not say.

Maybe you should consider advising your orange man to read the Constitution. I have the book on my nightstand.

And what is wrong with Van Jones? What is wrong with CNN?

Obviously, it is not Hannity or O'Reilly, and it is not Fox News!

It is true that there is no future in coal in the long term. But even to leave coal mines and generators to go for a few years will do great harm to the environment. In Australia the media is complaining abut the closing down f our oldest and dirty brown coal generator. It is claimed we will be short of power I peak times. So we should keep it open just in case. In the meantime what is left our Great Barrier reef will disappear. This is too high a price to pay.
Thought you said GBR was dying from pollution ?

Maybe you should consider advising your orange man to read the Constitution. I have the book on my nightstand.

And what is wrong with Van Jones? What is wrong with CNN?

Obviously, it is not Hannity or O'Reilly, and it is not Fox News!
The constitution is not a book.

The constitution is not a book.

Dear. . .The Constitution is a document that fits very nicely in a very small book. . .so one can keep it close and refer to it any time they choose. It is just pocket size, actually. . .at least the version I own! In fact, that version was given to me by the immigration authority in Charleston, South Carolina, on the day I became a citizen. . . .any problem with that?

Get a life and stop being an asshole!

Dear. . .The Constitution is a document that fits very nicely in a very small book. . .so one can keep it close and refer to it any time they choose. It is just pocket size, actually. . .at least the version I own!

Get a life!
It's barely a pamphlet.
Read the document itself. It's freely available online.

It's barely a pamphlet.
Read the document itself. It's freely available online.

Why would I do that, when I have the authentic document in my booklet?
Why is it so hard for you to understand that you are not the only one who has read the (very short) document?
Why are you so controlling?

If I cared what you think, I would take a picture of the booklet and post it! You are so weird! Grow up, and stop focusing so much on me!

Are you in love or something? :cautious::cautious::cautious::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

In the meantime what is left our Great Barrier reef will disappear.
Then shut down the farms in Queensland as its farming run-off that's killing the reef.... as usual its bugger all to do with global warming.....

Well documented by 25 years of AIMS research on the Reef, the increased sediment and nutrient loads to coastal waters:
  • smother coral reef organisms due to the settling of suspended sediment
  • reduce light availability for coral and seagrass photosynthesis due to increased turbidity
  • favour the growth of macroalgae at the expense of corals due to high nutrient availability.
http://www.aims.gov.au/docs/research/water-quality/runoff/impact-of-runoff.html

In addition, the study found that coral at all life stages was particularly sensitive to the agricultural fungicide MEMC, which caused bleaching in adult corals at levels so low as to be scarcely measurable.

These are some of the most sensitive biological responses to pesticide contamination in the marine environment yet demonstrated. The researchers say the real worry is that the effects of these chemicalswere found at such low levels. In addition, the high sensitivity of coral settlement also suggests current water quality guidelines may not adequately protect all coral life stages.

The team says that both state and federal governments have recognised the pesticide threat to the Great Barrier Reef where up to 80 per cent of the catchment contains some form of agriculture.

Anyway back to coal.....

Last edited:
Werbung:
Back