Prostitute nails Republican Senator AGAIN!

C'mon top gun, you're sounding like Roker. I didn't "censor" anything. Your post stands but the vivid description of exactly what you fantasize the interaction would've resulted in is not really necessary. Any of those words alone are okay in small doses (but if it gets to prevalent, the mods will rein it back in), but all of them together in a sentence combined with "hot", "steamy", and the like is entirely uncalled for.

We're just trying to keep this place on a civil and relatively high intelligence level. You're a lot smarter than that, top gun, you don't have sink to that level with your posts.

Werbung:
C'mon top gun, you're sounding like Roker. I didn't "censor" anything. Your post stands but the vivid description of exactly what you fantasize the interaction would've resulted in is not really necessary. Any of those words alone are okay in small doses (but if it gets to prevalent, the mods will rein it back in), but all of them together in a sentence combined with "hot", "steamy", and the like is entirely uncalled for.

We're just trying to keep this place on a civil and relatively high intelligence level. You're a lot smarter than that, top gun, you don't have sink to that level with your posts.

I understand what you're saying Almighty. But try to understand what I'm saying. In a person trying to express their own interpretation of a situation they use the words they feel most represents the possibilities as they see them. In trying to highlight someones thought process as one sees it... it makes a huge difference.

What you do when you change words that are not obscene but just convey a thought in a way you disagree with... that is forcing one side to be politically correct. You can see that. Come on you're a fair guy that's the actual definition of forcing politically correctness.

If I say he was looking for steamy gay sex and you change it to he was looking for a purely sexual interaction why not just change it to he was just looking for love. People should be able to put things in their own words. If not it's unfair watering down of a position or a posters intended statement.

I respect your authority but I hope you'll consider what I've said.

Werbung:
I understand what you're saying Almighty. But try to understand what I'm saying. In a person trying to express their own interpretation of a situation they use the words they feel most represents the possibilities as they see them. In trying to highlight someones thought process as one sees it... it makes a huge difference.

What you do when you change words that are not obscene but just convey a thought in a way you disagree with... that is forcing one side to be politically correct. You can see that. Come on you're a fair guy that's the actual definition of forcing politically correctness.

I see what you're saying but disagree. Political correctness would be if I prevented you from saying that it was in a bathroom stall or he was looking for another man. If I only allowed you to say that he was looking to have an extramarital affair, then you'd have a legitimate complaint. In my opinion, describing the specific sexual activites that you predict he would have done in such a vivid manner is not really appropriate or necessary. You got your point across loud and clear (multiple times).

If I say he was looking for steamy gay sex and you change it to he was looking for a purely sexual interaction why not just change it to he was just looking for love. People should be able to put things in their own words. If not it's unfair watering down of a position or a posters intended statement.

Because if I said he was "looking for love" that would be changing the meaning of your statement. Craig obviously was just looking for sex and that's what you said. However, I found the way you said it to be a bit over the top.

Back