protest about PHilippines President Policy of killing suspected drug users

Aus22

There is a meeting in Melbourne today protesting about the Phllippine government expelling a nun who protest against th PHilippine president of killing suspected drug users without trial

Attachments

• protest in philippins - Copy.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 3
Werbung:
dogpowner iti may be wise not to do illlergal drugs. but it is hard for a poor flipino who has nothing else. Surely they should not be kill wiyhout trial for doing so.

dogpowner iti may be wise not to do illlergal drugs. but it is hard for a poor flipino who has nothing else. Surely they should not be kill wiyhout trial for doing so.

Trials certainly are the norm in western society. But are the Phillipenes a western society anymore? I'm thinking not. If the guy is that poor why is he wasting money on illegal drugs ?

THe philippines claims to be a western society. AS to why poor people spend money on drugs I am not a drug user but most surveys show this is a way of forgetting bad things likr poverty.e

THe philippines claims to be a western society. AS to why poor people spend money on drugs I am not a drug user but most surveys show this is a way of forgetting bad things likr poverty.e
I think they used to be a western culture. Then they wanted no parts of the US and so we granted that wish and they've sunk to 3rd world shithole status. And it seems to me that drug use is more of a cause of poverty than an escape. But I get your point.

THE Philippine President wwas elected like TRUMP as A TOUGH GUY> THIS DOSE NOT WORK IN MOSt cases> THE NUN IS AN AUSTRALIAN AND WE DEPORT CRIMINALS UT ONLY AFTER A FAIR TRIAL

THE Philippine President wwas elected like TRUMP as A TOUGH GUY> THIS DOSE NOT WORK IN MOSt cases> THE NUN IS AN AUSTRALIAN AND WE DEPORT CRIMINALS UT ONLY AFTER A FAIR TRIAL
Yes but Australia is a civilized country. The Phillopenes is no longer one. And I'd say the Filipino is more of an Idi Amin than a Trump. But that's what the people wanted so that's just what they got. Foolish ? Oh yes but they have the right to be foolish if that is their wish.

As comedian Ron White reminds us, you cant fix stupid.

Yes but Australia is a civilized country. The Phillopenes is no longer one. And I'd say the Filipino is more of an Idi Amin than a Trump. But that's what the people wanted so that's just what they got. Foolish ? Oh yes but they have the right to be foolish if that is their wish.

As comedian Ron White reminds us, you cant fix stupid.
In civilized countries, only under law. Murder disqualifies any bossman.

phlippine Society is very like te USA>iTS LEADER DUPERE was elected by a big margin and is very populare I raised this on my facebook where there are a loyt of Filipinos but no one replied. One Filipino by phone said the in was a forreigner an alien and had no rights. He ignore the fact that Chrstianty was brought to the Pholippines by Spanish and AMericans and is a foreign religion widely practised there. MOST Filipino are not stupid but are like TRUmp followers hapy to ignore the faults of their president and take no no notice of any of foreign criticism

Werbung:
phlippine Society is very like te USA>iTS LEADER DUPERE was elected by a big margin and is very populare I raised this on my facebook where there are a loyt of Filipinos but no one replied. One Filipino by phone said the in was a forreigner an alien and had no rights. He ignore the fact that Chrstianty was brought to the Pholippines by Spanish and AMericans and is a foreign religion widely practised there. MOST Filipino are not stupid but are like TRUmp followers hapy to ignore the faults of their president and take no no notice of any of foreign criticism
As I recall the guy was never shy about how he would approach things so they ignore nothing, they got what they wanted including what you see as faults.

Back