Protester against health care reform arrestted for expessing his views!

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
well thats how some will spin it I bet

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyl...ArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUUr

HAGERSTOWN, Md. - The Secret Service is investigating a man who authorities said held a sign reading "Death to Obama" outside a town hall meeting on health-care reform in western Maryland.

The sign also read, "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids," referring to the first name of President Barack Obama's wife, said Washington County Sheriff's Capt. Peter Lazich.

Werbung:
He should have been detained and the Secret Service should be involved. It has nothing to do with Healthcare and anyone who attempts to spin it that way should be recognized for their attempt to misrepresent the truth.

The thing to remember is that this guy is a bigot, extremist, or just insane. Anyone trying to connect him with a mainstream political party or a general point of view should also be recognized for their lack of creditability.

He should have been detained and the Secret Service should be involved. It has nothing to do with Healthcare and anyone who attempts to spin it that way should be recognized for their attempt to misrepresent the truth.

The thing to remember is that this guy is a bigot, extremist, or just insane. Anyone trying to connect him with a mainstream political party or a general point of view should also be recognized for their lack of creditability.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2303

I didn't even want to attach that video clip to my reply...I'm old school...the President is the President and like him or not you should respect the office of the President. Although, I believe in freedom of speech I think there is a fine line with this kind of humor. Anarchy is an interesting theory until it is put into practice. The real world can play hell with theoretical models.

I didn't even want to attach that video clip to my reply...I'm old school...the President is the President and like him or not you should respect the office of the President. Although, I believe in freedom of speech I think there is a fine line with this kind of humor. Anarchy is an interesting theory until it is put into practice. The real world can play hell with theoretical models.

I agree, no one should be threatening the life of the President, however if we are going to attempt to paint one as a lunatic and arrest them, let us remember all the instances from the previous administration that were "laughed off."

I agree, no one should be threatening the life of the President, however if we are going to attempt to paint one as a lunatic and arrest them, let us remember all the instances from the previous administration that were "laughed off."

actuly I reacall people arrested for same thing before...and I dont recall anythingl ike what we had with Clinton..guy shooting a ak 47 at teh white house, and the suicide plane attack most forget about....

actuly I reacall people arrested for same thing before...and I dont recall anythingl ike what we had with Clinton..guy shooting a ak 47 at teh white house, and the suicide plane attack most forget about....

Well Bush had a man shoot at the White House as well, and also had a live grenade thrown at him at a speech.

Not to mention Reagan who actually did get shot.

Werbung:
Well Bush had a man shoot at the White House as well, and also had a live grenade thrown at him at a speech.

Not to mention Reagan who actually did get shot.

did he I dont recall a white house shooter under Bush, I know there was someone that climed the fence and got shot that had a gun, but not any shots fired

and the while the gernade was throw in Georgia , was in the one near Russia not in the US, so would not realy apply as crazy american pissed of at own president.

Back