Prove my homosexuality harms you or your family

Here it is, folks. This is the great jb_1430 for you. Take a good look and decide for yourself if he's unbiased enough to logically discuss homosexuality.

????? I pity you as well pathetic little worm and I dont believe I even know what is your preference.

Werbung:
You have the right to carry a toy cap gun. There isn't any point in licensing it because it's already legal. You do not, presently, have the right to marry someone of the same gender.

Nonsense, gay people get married all the time. Even here deep in the heart of Texas. Its perfectly legal, just like a toy gun. Just no license. No need.

Not really. In the case of you and your girlfriend, you can easily remedy the situation by marrying your partner. People like Segep cannot.

??? So can Segap. I prefer not to be married. Segap prefers men. We could both choose to step out of our preference or not.

Gay sex is going to become more and more accepted and prevalent, I just dont think government needs to rush that process along.

Sexual orientation is not a fad.

Pre marital sex, extra marital sex and sex completely outside of marriage are ALL becoming more prevalent.

No, they've always been there. Now people are just more open about it.

And you still haven't proven how my relationship has harmed you in any way.

Perhaps as a self absorbed homosexual you merely imagined that only a Christian would deny you and your "partner" wedded bliss?

LOL

Nice going. Just when I thought you couldn't possibly display more ignorance.

????? I pity you as well pathetic little worm and I dont believe I even know what is your preference.

I am a straight man who favors the equality of all, even those who are different from me.

Mark, I have a question. Thus far, you're primary argument has been that there is no good reason to allow homosexuals to marry, other than that they want to. If this is true - why do you care so much? Why not just let them do it?

Check the thread title. You're the one whining about government benefits like it harms you personally.

eeehhh check your first post you opened the thread with.

Moreover, I want you to prove how it would harm you if I were able to visit my partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that we're a family, or if I and my son were able to easily get insurance coverage on my partner's health care plan, or if I were able to ensure that my son was able to stay with him if something should happen to me.

eeehhh check your first post you opened the thread with.

Sure. Can do.

I want you to illustrate in excruciating detail how my relationship with my partner and us raising a child together has directly harmed YOU or YOUR family. Moreover, I want you to prove how it would harm you if I were able to visit my partner in the hospital without bringing a lot of paperwork proving that we're a family, or if I and my son were able to easily get insurance coverage on my partner's health care plan, or if I were able to ensure that my son was able to stay with him if something should happen to me.

Prove it.

OK, I checked it. I read it carefully. Did you?

???? I never said it has?

Then why the are you posting in my thread? If you can't prove I've harmed you, or how my having government recognition via marriage of my relationship with my partner (and the attendant benefits) would harm you, you have no purpose here other than take up space. Step up or step out.

Sure. Can do.

OK, I checked it. I read it carefully. Did you?

Then why the are you posting in my thread? If you can't prove I've harmed you, or how my having government recognition via marriage of my relationship with my partner (and the attendant benefits) would harm you, you have no purpose here other than take up space. Step up or step out.

I was responding to the 2/3rds of your post comitted to whining about benefits. And while you believe that government should license and regulate activities if it causes no harm to do so, I think government has to have a valid reason for doing so in the first place.

Werbung:
I will not respond to you in this thread until and unless you can prove some sort of harm.

Back