Public Plan; Watch Joe Scarborough Freeze-UP!!!!

Mr. Shaman

He goes SPEECHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif

Werbung:
The WHOLE WORLD WAS WATCHIN', JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It was great this morning watching Joe cuppa Joe twist a bit.

When Rep. Anthony Weiner asked him straight out, at least three or four times, "What do the insurance companies bring to the table?" Cuppa Joe was left speechless and started blustering about "How could you even ask such a question? blah, blah, blah."

It was priceless."

"Now for the kicker… go to 5:15 in the replay.

(At this point, look at Scarborough’s face. He’s absolutely speechless and stares at the table for a moment.)"

490.gif

I missed most of that but caught the Dem. Congressman Weiner on the following show with Dylan - Morning Meeting (or whatever it's called)
Man, if we could just clone Mr. Weiner and allow him to set up meeting around the USA...things might, just might be able to be explained for all of those 'anger filled confused' other thinking Americans.

But I heard Joe on a reply later around lunch; saying he, had misunderstood what Mr. Weiner had meant and it wasn't until the break from the commercial that Joe was saying; "now I clearly understand what it was that you were saying"...DUH!!!
Someone have to draw him a picture or what :confused:

It reminded me of that 'live in infamy' moment when he dropped the 'F BOMB' and Mika had to keep telling him: "you said a bad, bad word, OUT LOUD...yes, you did"!!! LMAO

A split in the democratic party is currently threatening to kill any bill whatsoever, and all your care about is if some news anchor had a deer in headlights moment?

Not to mention this guy is advocating for nothing but Medicare, which is currently going broke insuring the small amount it actually does.

But I heard Joe on a reply later around lunch; saying he, had misunderstood what Mr. Weiner had meant and it wasn't until the break from the commercial that Joe was saying; "now I clearly understand what it was that you were saying"...DUH!!!
Someone have to draw him a picture or what :confused:
....In-other-words, Joe got slapped-DOWN....and, his ego won't allow him to ADMIT it!

Whatta punk.​

Not to mention this guy is advocating for nothing but Medicare, which is currently going broke insuring the small amount it actually does.

fact is the current system is making evryone go broke as it is, medical cost are the leading cause of home forclosures. more and more are lossing there coverage, people who lose it are having a hard time getting it back, more so with pre existing conditions. My ex, was very lucky aound when lost her job got to keep her health care for like 3 extra months ( worked for school district) and was able to get what could well be a live saving, or at least a major life enhancing surgery....had she not got lucky, she would have not been able to get that. I went 6-7 years working 2 jobs and going to school with no health care becuse I could not afford it with school costs and evrything else ( and crappy pay) and the reason I had to work 2 jobs? they would not let me work over 32 hours for more then a few weeks at at time or else they had to make me full time and pay for health care...yet I was basicly running a whole department for them. and of course the idea that we will lose choice of health care is a joke, the choice most people make is simple....have none, or get what there job offers them. Sure there are low cost health plans you see....but they are low cost scams realy. One that my work tried to offer to part time workers, actuly if you maxed out all your coverage for evryting, you still needed to get a huge amout of perscripton drugs covered to even get back how much the plan cost you over the course of a year. and of course any major issues, not realy covered.

I think to get real change we should do one thing. take health care from the goverment away from old people....no more medicare none....then lets see how fast some of those same people get on bored for a new ( i do love watching old people say they don want a goverment health care plan, becuse they dont want to lose there medical coverage....when in fact they have goverment health care. Or when people say the medical coverage we give our troops is the best.....but its goverment health care.....but yet for the rest of the people it just cant be done...

I dont know what needs to be done fore sure, all I know is that nothing I am seeing from the right does anything but say, let the broke system go till its to late for many to realy fixed. maybe the co op thing can work, I would want more details, but I know one thing...the current system is a train wreck.

A split in the democratic party is currently threatening to kill any bill whatsoever, and all your care about is if some news anchor had a deer in headlights moment?

Not entirely correct there BigRob; I care about a great deal of things & issues but this 'TOPIC Was about JOE' and watching the mighty Joe Scarborough preach his 'Republican Knowledge' around that morning show is pretty fascinating and oh so humorous in it's self...but to have him be so utterly, shamefully slammed by a more knowledgeable guest was just to die for!!! :D

I guess you really had to be there to see the utter confusion cross his mind/face to enjoy the moment! And, come on if this topic annoys you so much walk on by and don't post...you can opt out you know, you don't have to participate! ;)

Not entirely correct there BigRob; I care about a great deal of things & issues but this 'TOPIC Was about JOE' and watching the mighty Joe Scarborough preach his 'Republican Knowledge' around that morning show is pretty fascinating and oh so humorous in it's self...but to have him be so utterly, shamefully slammed by a more knowledgeable guest was just to die for!!! :D

I guess you really had to be there to see the utter confusion cross his mind/face to enjoy the moment! And, come on if this topic annoys you so much walk on by and don't post...you can opt out you know, you don't have to participate! ;)

I did find it a bit funny, but I also do like joe alot, and wish he was on later so I could still watch him. if more republicans where like him, the dems would not have done so well in 2008....and the US would be doing much better I think.

fact is the current system is making evryone go broke as it is, medical cost are the leading cause of home forclosures. more and more are lossing there coverage, people who lose it are having a hard time getting it back, more so with pre existing conditions. My ex, was very lucky aound when lost her job got to keep her health care for like 3 extra months ( worked for school district) and was able to get what could well be a live saving, or at least a major life enhancing surgery....had she not got lucky, she would have not been able to get that. I went 6-7 years working 2 jobs and going to school with no health care becuse I could not afford it with school costs and evrything else ( and crappy pay) and the reason I had to work 2 jobs? they would not let me work over 32 hours for more then a few weeks at at time or else they had to make me full time and pay for health care...yet I was basicly running a whole department for them. and of course the idea that we will lose choice of health care is a joke, the choice most people make is simple....have none, or get what there job offers them. Sure there are low cost health plans you see....but they are low cost scams realy. One that my work tried to offer to part time workers, actuly if you maxed out all your coverage for evryting, you still needed to get a huge amout of perscripton drugs covered to even get back how much the plan cost you over the course of a year. and of course any major issues, not realy covered.

I think to get real change we should do one thing. take health care from the goverment away from old people....no more medicare none....then lets see how fast some of those same people get on bored for a new ( i do love watching old people say they don want a goverment health care plan, becuse they dont want to lose there medical coverage....when in fact they have goverment health care. Or when people say the medical coverage we give our troops is the best.....but its goverment health care.....but yet for the rest of the people it just cant be done...

I dont know what needs to be done fore sure, all I know is that nothing I am seeing from the right does anything but say, let the broke system go till its to late for many to realy fixed. maybe the co op thing can work, I would want more details, but I know one thing...the current system is a train wreck.

How about we see them reform Medicare so that it wont go broke before attempting to overhaul the entire system?

I pointed out that this guys plan is to put everyone on a system that is going bankrupt covering the small number that it already does. His reasoning? Because private insurance does not offer anything...

Seems that what they have offered us is a system that is not going bankrupt, unlike the Medicare system.

I am not "annoyed," I just think it is a stupid idea. Further, if you want to debate with someone who only will cheerlead for your own positions, I suggest you go elsewhere.

How about we see them reform Medicare so that it wont go broke before attempting to overhaul the entire system?

becuse to reform medicare, you ned major overall health reform. and I dont mean ooo tort reform and its all fixed. I mean to fix medicare, you need a major overhall of the system as a whole that is failing anyone with goverment health care, private threw work, or non.

becuse to reform medicare, you ned major overall health reform. and I dont mean ooo tort reform and its all fixed. I mean to fix medicare, you need a major overhall of the system as a whole that is failing anyone with goverment health care, private threw work, or non.

That is like saying in order to "fix" the post office we must first fix UPS and Fedex. That argument is ridiculous.

The GAO has identified Medicare as a program ripe with waste and fraud. You do not need to overhaul the healthcare system to fix fraud within one aspect of it.

Werbung:
I pointed out that this guys plan is to put everyone on a system that is going bankrupt covering the small number that it already does. His reasoning? Because private insurance does not offer anything...

Seems that what they have offered us is a system that is not going bankrupt, unlike the Medicare system.

I am not "annoyed," I just think it is a stupid idea. Further, if you want to debate with someone who only will cheerlead for your own positions, I suggest you go elsewhere.

No, no not what I heard Congressional Weiner say: "We currently have a single payer system in place now you either have an insurance company that dictates what they pay and cover or you have the Medicare/Medicaid system so the hype about those issues is MOOT!" He's so very spot on about that as to be clairvoyant and that was about the point in time that poor Joe become stupefied! AND THAT WAS FUNNY!

And as far as your 'cheerleader comment goes'...I personally can't abide them but that was what got the children fixated in fixing my reputations in the first place! ROTFLMAO

Back