quarter sized mosquitos arrive in the Sunshine State

dogtowner

Staff member
just what they need...

and we down south thought tractor flies (oversized cousins of horse flies whi are capable of carrying babies off) were bad, and that tiger mosquitos were worse (they do not require water to breed) n ow we have Gallinippers to deal with.

better get your as* outta Dodge Steveox. if you thought the cops were bleeding you dry you aint seen nothing yet.

OVIEDO, Fla. -
As predicted, mega mosquitoes, known as gallinippers, have arrived in Central Florida.

Gallinippers, which are 20 times the size of a typical mosquito and pack a painful bite, have been spotted in Seminole County, according to officials.

Entomologists at the University of Florida predicted earlier this year that the mega mosquitoes, about the size of a quarter, would invade the Sunshine State in 2013, a year after being spotted in Florida following drenching rains from Tropical Storm Debbie.

Werbung:
I saw one on the bathroom wall up in Humbolt County CA (redwoods) that had a leg span the size of a dinner plate.

They also had very large ants and those giant banana slugs.

I saw one on the bathroom wall up in Humbolt County CA (redwoods) that had a leg span the size of a dinner plate.

They also had very large ants and those giant banana slugs.

and people question that there are space aliens. where else can they come from ?

Dog thanks for the Info. Im in
Driendl_Baltimore_b23_large.jpg

NOW!

And
$(KGrHqVHJF!E-oFUbwjIBPs7bevNCg~~60_12.JPG

mosquitos is the least of my worries. Its you folks coming in my town better do the worring.

Werbung:
Back