Question

I just came back here after a long absence. Seems to me I left in the first place cause there didn't seem to be any normal people - just rabid right wing nut cases. Again, thats my experience. All I see are almost direct quotes from Limbaugh and Beck stated as original thoughts. It all gets a little silly so I'm leaving again. If there had only been a few normal intelligent people (not Left wing - just normal sane people). But it all seems to have the flavor of a room full of insane weirdos waiting to see the doctor. But, alas, the doctor is out !

what am I not left enough or sane enough for you? :p

Werbung:
Originally Posted by ripcord I just came back here after a long absence. Seems to me I left in the first place cause there didn't seem to be any normal people - just rabid right wing nut cases. Again, thats my experience. All I see are almost direct quotes from Limbaugh and Beck stated as original thoughts. It all gets a little silly so I'm leaving again. If there had only been a few normal intelligent people (not Left wing - just normal sane people). But it all seems to have the flavor of a room full of insane weirdos waiting to see the doctor. But, alas, the doctor is out !

what am I not left enough or sane enough for you? :p
WOW...well you could 'ALWAYS' do as Pocket and I have done...put the insane ones on the 'IGNORE OPTION' and just discuss the replies and topics that the less crazy {but constant camp followers} are 'ALWAYS' inserting so that the community gets SOME balance.

If you don't reply and feed into the rabid/diatribes of that ILK then they just keep exchanging the same ideologies with the same set of authors and they'll just quit posting ;)

Back