Racism Or Patriotism?

Werbung:
It was more or less expected. However he did not announced it to after the match so he could not be carry of by team mates as is the custom for retiring players. He was scare he would be boo. Sad ending.

It was more or less expected. However he did not announced it to after the match so he could not be carry of by team mates as is the custom for retiring players. He was scare he would be boo. Sad ending.
Sad ? Don't think so.
If it's custom as you say (and I believe it) the crowd would have been on their feet going nuts not only drowning out the crabby ones but shaming them in the process.
Opportunity squandered.

It is difficult to say. Fans have been cheering to drown out the boos but why is this necessary. There is another chance he might appear at the Grand final adam Goods.JPG parade of retired players but I am not sure he will take part.

Unfortunately he chose to make a political statement instead of a show of appreciation to his fans (who I suspect made him a wealthy man).
This will hurt more than help.

This was claim to be the reason for the booing. He may enter politics but he get far worst there.

The Grand Final parade of retired players will be held today withoutP1020519.JPG t Goodes

In fairness not all aboriginals are treated the same. The hero of the Grand Final was another aboriginal Cyril Rioli.

Attachments

• P1020530.JPG
    P1020530.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Back