Racist white people are killing black babies

But the unknown enity should have a say in the matter.....
The declaration of Independence of the United States of America claims, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among those are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” The right to life is one of the most important principles of law within a free republic.

The Government has NO SAY IMO..From the medical sciences, we can conclude that human life begins at conception and proceeds rapidly thereafter (black or white). All abortions stop a beating heart (it's not just a slogan) and the vast majority kill a fetus that exhibits measurable brain waves. Science concludes that abortion kills, but is it murder?????

regards
doug

I will give you the last word, but I have read them all and they make me sick!

actually to have a beating heart, you have to actually have formed a working heart...and no not all abortions stop one of those.

Werbung:
actually to have a beating heart, you have to actually have formed a working heart...and no not all abortions stop one of those.

The science of embryology tells us that human beings develop rapidly after fertilization of the egg (black or white). In fact, since the heart of the fetus begins to beat by 24 days, virtually all abortions (other than "emergency contraception") stop a beating heart. In fact, since most abortion occur between 4-6 weeks, they also destroy a functioning brain. Even modern embryology textbooks agree that human life begins at conception. Since abortion ends human life, one must ask the question whether abortion is justifiable homicide or murder.

doug

But the unknown enity should have a say in the matter.....
The declaration of Independence of the United States of America claims, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among those are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness” The right to life is one of the most important principles of law within a free republic.

The Government has NO SAY IMO..From the medical sciences, we can conclude that human life begins at conception and proceeds rapidly thereafter (black or white). All abortions stop a beating heart (it's not just a slogan) and the vast majority kill a fetus that exhibits measurable brain waves. Science concludes that abortion kills, but is it murder?????

regards
doug

I will give you the last word, but I have read them all and they make me sick!

If the government has no say, then it is the mother's choice since government defines what is "murder", and how to deal with it.
No one cares what makes you sick. That is your own personal business, as is the person's business who gets pregnant. If abortion makes you sick, keep your nose out of it inasmuch as being a male, it does not concern you what choices others make concerning terminating a pregnancy.

Pretty words when a person is not confronted with caring for a child that is born so mentally deficient that it does not have the ability to learn to sit upright. Visit the Colorado State "Children's" Hospital( I have in 1963), where they spend their entire lives lying in bed, or otherwise institutionalized. Then you can complain about being "sick".

When does the heartbeat start?

It seems there is some disagreement:

Answer:
At 18 days [when the mother is only four days late for her first menstrual period], and by 21 days it is pumping, through a closed circulatory system, blood whose type is different from that of the mother. J.M. Tanner, G. R. Taylor, and the Editors of Time-Life Books, Growth, New York: Life Science Library, 1965, p.
Answer

With an ultrasound, at about 3 or 4 weeks. With the device the doctor uses in the room, at about 9 weeks. I don't know for the things you buy at the store.
Answer

I am going to disagree with this last answer. With a vaginal ultra sound a heartbeat can be detected as early as 6 weeks gestation but more commonly by 7-8 weeks gestation. Of course she could be right and we are just counting the weeks differently.
Answer

With my first child my Dr. could hear my son's heart beat at 7 weeks with out a ultra sound and now being pregnant with my second child and having the experience in a medical setting working in a OB practice I have heard my baby's heart beat at 5 weeks and 3 days.
Answer!

Mayo Clinic says the heart begins to beat at 5 weeks and may be seen with an ultrasound.
But note that the Mayo Clinic, numbers the weeks according to the start of the last period, so that conception is regarded as happening in week 2; thus the heartbeat begins during the 4th week after conception.)

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_does_a_fetus_develop_a_heart_beat#ixzz1KkosNBmZ

You are new here and welcome, but we have had this discussion in the Abortion thread. We can certainly have it again.

It is apparent to any thinking person that abortion was designed by the left to limit populations of undesirables...particularly blacks. Margaret Sanger a hero to the left, was a blatant racist.

Black Americans now abort about 50% of their babies. It is a sick and disgusting situation that the Left is adamant about continuing.

I'd like any race to be able to abort babies they cannot take care of.
No more of this adoption crap, not only do most children have horrible lives in orphanages, WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH GODDAMN PEOPLE on the Earth, we don't need anymore.

No more of this adoption crap, not only do most children have horrible lives in orphanages, WE ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH GODDAMN PEOPLE on the Earth, we don't need anymore.

ok so lets get serious and kill people at say 60 and any sort of handicapped or retarded ones too.
and if thats not enough to get the numbers down then we can kill off the homosexuals, gypsies and jews too. wadda ua say Id ? sound like a plan ?

Adoption and orphanages are two very different things.

Which of the world's peoples would you eliminate?

Wanna know why blacks are rising in popluation? Because of Welfare and Abortion.. So many black women are on welfare and when they get a baby the automaticly get a raise from the Welfare dept and get a boost in more food stamps. Now when whites have jobs and white mothers have babies they dont get a raise automaticly they have to beg to the bosses to get a raise. And white girls when they get pregnaut they run to abortion clinics,,But Black girls dont get abortions,,They have the baby because of the Welfare system. So thats why the pope made strict laws about Abortion,,You see if youre a member of the Catholic church and you get an Abortion they can kick you out the church or refuse to give you communion. And if your elected politican votes for abortion the church will not serve them communion. Remember Dr Tillman the baby killer who was assassinated outside his church? It was a member of the Church who killed him.

makes sense given the relative percentrage of population. how about as a percentage of demographic group ?

As a percentage, it's no doubt higher among the black population than the white. That doesn't mean that "black women don't get abortions, but have the baby because of the welfare system."

That does bring up an interesting idea, however. Regardless of the race of the welfare recipient, if she gets more money for having babies, isn't that an incentive to have more?

Is the welfare system, then, a disincentive for abortion?

If so, why isn't the pro life crowd touting the welfare system?

As a percentage, it's no doubt higher among the black population than the white. That doesn't mean that "black women don't get abortions, but have the baby because of the welfare system."

That does bring up an interesting idea, however. Regardless of the race of the welfare recipient, if she gets more money for having babies, isn't that an incentive to have more?

Simple,,Because the left winged and very liberal folks belive in pro choice they stand up for public education and the welfare system.

Simple,,Because the left winged and very liberal folks belive in pro choice they stand up for public education and the welfare system.
And, you don't see that as a basic conflict in ideology?

Public education helps prevent abortion as well.
Liberals, who are generally pro choice, also support the welfare state and public education, which discourages abortion.
Conservatives, who are generally pro life, don't support the welfare state and public education.

Conservatives are the ones who are generally for limited government, yet want to use government to outlaw abortion,
Liberals like big government, yet don't want the government to do so.

Or, perhaps the above generalizations about liberal and conservative philosophy are somehow wrong.

What do you think?

Thats why Millions now leaving the Democratic party. Its been reported all over the news
http://www.greenvilleonline.com/article/20111223/NEWS03/312230018/-1/rss01

People are sick n tired of politics as usual. Obama promised change,,All we see is the same ol crap election after election. Its like a Wile E Coyotae cartoon scene,,Oh yeah i got the road runner now,,But the Road Runner always outsmart him. Just like on Gilligans Island,, Every time they try to get off the island its ends up a draw back and they never get off the Island. Politicans keep on making campaign promises they they cant keep,,Like Bushs Daddy said,, READ MY LIPS!! NO NEW TAXES!!! What did he do?? He Raised taxes on all of us. Bill Clinton promises to raise taxes people making $250,000 and more,, What did he do?? He Raised taxes on all of us. Then George W Bush got in office promised to cut taxes,, What did he do?? He only cut them for the Wealthy. Remember this?

And this dumb stupid moron belived Obama

People are fed up now!!! Im fed up too!!!

Werbung:

mainly because they removed many of the incentives to have the spare children years ago

Back