Racist white people are killing black babies

Werbung:
Yet ....

The majority of Reform Jews vote for the racist Democratic Party ....

Go figure that one ....

The Republicans are the ones who more-or-less supported Hitler and care nothing for Jews, only for Nazi 'israel', as you know. What have the Republicans ever done for anybody except the very rich and the very stupid, and most Jews are neither.

The Republicans are the ones who more-or-less supported Hitler and care nothing for Jews, only for Nazi 'israel', as you know. What have the Republicans ever done for anybody except the very rich and the very stupid, and most Jews are neither.
How uneducated and misinformed can people be ....

See Civil Rights Act of 1964 and then see which party venomously opposed.

How uneducated and misinformed can people be ....

See Civil Rights Act of 1964 and then see which party venomously opposed.

What has this to do with what we were talking about? It is sick to see the party of Lincoln stamping about in Nazi jackboots.

LMAO ...

Never mind then.

You would probably do better on a cake baking blog than on a political blog like this.

The thing is, kid, that I live in a democracy, not the US. Bugger off out of the UK and I'll leave you to re-impose slavery, as is your main aim! :)

It means 'Anti-Nazi', kid, referring to the influence of the Nazi sate of 'Israel' on you foreign fascists. One day they'll have schools in Hicksville, and you can learn about it.
The one thing that ALL racist have in common, is antisemitism.

It does not surprise me that you would support this.

The one thing that ALL racist have in common, is antisemitism.

It does not surprise me that you would support this.

I'm not anti-Semitic - my Father was on a Hitler death-list, kid, and I broke my nose fighting the National Front. I'm ANTI-Nazi, which is why I don't accept your vacuous bullshit. Heil Trump and Netemyahu!

I'm not anti-Semitic - my Father was on a Hitler death-list, kid, and I broke my nose fighting the National Front. I'm ANTI-Nazi, which is why I don't accept your vacuous bullshit. Heil Trump and Netemyahu!
Whatever ....

You expose your antisemitism with every comment.

I know who people like you are.

LOL ....

You Alinsktiytes are all the same.

"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Another is not being able to see the same in yourself. For 8 years we heard nothing but racist blaming of Obama. Now that your White racist is in office we hear nothing but racist comments towards Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, or whoever. Do you even understand the principles of Alinsky, or are you just stuck with the few sayings parrots like you feed on?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...es_for_radicals_for_the_trump_era_132873.html

So there you have it: The anti-Trump crowd is so out-of-touch with the people and even their own principles for effective protesting that their efforts backfire and give aid and succor to their enemies. And, interestingly, the folks that seem to have best learned from Alinsky's instructions for how the powerless can seize power are Steve Bannon and others on the Trump team. Take the third of Alinsky’s rules: "Wherever possible go outside of the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear and retreat." Doesn’t that evoke Trump and Twitter?

Fourth rule: "Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules." Think Trump and Bill Clinton.

Fifth rule: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also, it infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage." Think Trump and everyone from Jeb Bush to CNN.

Werbung:
Whatever ....

You expose your antisemitism with every comment.

I know who people like you are.
You know exactly as much as the other peasants in Hicksville - bugger all! I admire the way uneducated Americans feel free to hold forth, but wish they knew half as much as our most ignorant children. Trump, trump, trump the mugs are marching!

Back