Raging Queens

Libsmasher

Homosexuals in LA are so angry, they could sit on a banana. :D

In the wake of the passing of Proposition 8 in liberal California, and similar measures in two other states, homosexual marriage has ended in the state. The homos protested in front of a mormon temple near hollyweird, blocked traffic, and picked fistfights with opponents. What do they think this will get them? They lost - it's over.

http://cbs2.com/video/?id=82498@kcbs.dayport.com

Werbung:
Some delicate morsel of a woman (I think) is "disgusted" with those who voted it down and isn't going quietly into the night. Who knew the night could get so lucky.

Some delicate morsel of a woman (I think) is "disgusted" with those who voted it down and isn't going quietly into the night. Who knew the night could get so lucky.

:D

One hag was screaming on the local LA news that gays have the same rights as everyone else, and they do! :) If they want to marry someone of the opposite sex, go right ahead. :D

this is funny 80 percent of African Americans voted for the ban. It was a robo call of obamas voice saying marriage is a union between one man and one woman. because African Americans came out in droves to vote for "the one" they also voted to ban homosexual marriage.

so all the holywierd nuts can thank their messiah for the ban :)

this is funny 80 percent of African Americans voted for the ban. It was a robo call of obamas voice saying marriage is a union between one man and one woman. because African Americans came out in droves to vote for "the one" they also voted to ban homosexual marriage.

so all the holywierd nuts can thank their messiah for the ban :)

But Obama loves Lesbians, Gays bisexual and Transgendered peoples... He even created a logo just for them:

lgbt.jpg

For real... Here's a link to his site.

So why would he want such a ban? Why would he ever say that Marriage was between a man and a woman? That totally screwed over his LGBT community... I doubt they will ever notice though.

But Obama loves Lesbians, Gays bisexual and Transgendered peoples... He even created a logo just for them:

lgbt.jpg

For real... Here's a link to his site.

So why would he want such a ban? Why would he ever say that Marriage was between a man and a woman? That totally screwed over his LGBT community... I doubt they will ever notice though.

I guess he had to sound center but he and biden both said they were againt homosexual marriage but they are for homosexual rights in general. I remember when he was first starting out some homosexual group complained he did not talk enough about them or thier rights so he did a special meeting for them to assure them he did.

his voice on the robo call was a cut and paste from a time when he said in a speech marriage was between one man and one woman. I dont think he even gave permission for the group to use his voice, but he also couldnt speak up for them because this was days before the election and he couldnt make waves

its just so funny that it was because of him and his election that this ban was passed....

While the same argument could probably be made for Alaska...
I cant see how anyone in thier right mind could live in Los Angeles(in general) or live amongst the political environment in California.

I cant see how anyone in thier right mind could live in Los Angeles(in general) or live amongst the political environment in California.
......Thanks to Ahhhnold. :rolleyes:

"The state ranked seventh when he was elected during the 2003 recall election, having just slipped behind France and Italy in gross domestic product, according to the World Bank and California finance officials, who annually rank the state's economy based on figures provided by the Commerce Department.

California last ranked sixth in 1999 and then bounced in front of France until 2002, the last year it ranked so highly. Since then, China, France and Italy have eclipsed the state. The latest World Bank report was issued in July."

Does anyone notice that obama promotes himself, not the dems, not even gay pride? It's obama pride. Not United States, but obama nation, not dem change, but obama change.

What a narcissist! *puke*

unite check this out, i forgot to post it yesterday. Charlie rose and brokov talked a few days before the election and both admitted they dont really know obama and neither do we.

charlie rose said yesterday that obama is sort of creepy and well he went on let me post some

Newsweek’s Evan Thomas and Jon Meacham shared a bizarre Obama love-fest session with Charlie Rose on the PBS host’s program on Wednesday. Meacham stated that he was "very struck watching the stagecraft" of Obama and pointed out how Obama gave his victory speech by himself: "...[H]ave you ever seen a victory speech where there was no one else on stage? No adoring wife, no cute kid -- he is the message." Thomas went one step further in this vein: "There is a slightly creepy cult of personality about all of this." Rose confronted him on his use of this phrase, and he explained that it made him "a little uneasy that he's so singular. He's clearly managing his own spectacle. He knows how to do it. He's a -- I think, a deeply manipulative guy..." Later, all three marveled about how it was "amazing" that Obama "watches us watching him."

Thomas and Meacham appeared during the second segment of Rose’s program on Wednesday night. The host first asked Thomas about how Obama seemed to be "always in charge of this campaign." After giving an anecdote about a meeting in which Obama discussed his vice presidential pick with his advisers, Thomas commented that Obama is very inclusive, yet very self-contained. It's an unusual leadership style."

here is the link to find more...
http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/ma...slightly-creepy-cult-personality-around-obama

That is pretty spooky! No doubt we are going to have a lot to laugh about in the coming months!!!

The sad part is that we are going to have to watch our fellow Americans go down the drain with obama's poor choices. :(

While the same argument could probably be made for Alaska...

I wouldn't want to live in LA either - Mexico's largest city. The only thing I took the 70 mile drive there usually is to the Hollywood Bowl to see classical music concerts. Now, like everything else of value there, it's sadly decaying.

Werbung:
Does anyone notice that obama promotes himself, not the dems, not even gay pride? It's obama pride. Not United States, but obama nation, not dem change, but obama change.

What a narcissist! *puke*

Are you kidding?? I've "noticed it" for about four years!

Back