Rand Paul refuses TSA pat down

dogtowner

Staff member
gets detained and WH is OK with it

didn't Big Sis also target Tenn for other actions ?

White House sides with TSA in Rand Paul standoff
By Keith Laing - 01/23/12 01:24 PM ET
The White House is standing by the Transportation Security Administration in its standoff with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) and his father, Republican presidential candidate Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas)

The elder Paul called the TSA a "police state" Monday after Sen. Paul was reportedly detained by TSA after he refused to take a pat-down from TSA officials at the Nashville International Airport.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said Monday that he didn't have any reaction to Paul's comment about "police state."

But Carney sided with the TSA saying, "I think it is absolutely essential that we take necessary actions to ensure that air travel is safe."

Rep. Paul, who is one of four remaining Republican candidates for president, disagreed Monday afternoon. Paul said after he confirmed the incident involving Sen. Paul on his Twitter page that it showed why the TSA should be eliminated.

"The police state in this country is growing out of control," the elder Paul said in a statement released by his presidential campaign.

"One of the ultimate embodiments of this is the TSA that gropes and grabs our children, our seniors, and our loved ones and neighbors with disabilities," he continued. "The TSA does all of this while doing nothing to keep us safe. “That is why my ‘Plan to Restore America,’ in additional to cutting $1 trillion dollars in federal spending in one year, eliminates the TSA."

TSA has defended its treatment of Sen. Paul, saying that its employees in Nashville followed its normal procedure with the senator, who has often sharply criticized the agency's pat-downs before he refused one Monday morning.

Werbung:
Rand Paul is not like his dad. If Ron Paul gets nominated he will not undo all the BUSH laws as OBAMA promised. Obama did promise he would get rid of the TSA, the patroit act and the bush tax cuts. And guess what? HE LIED!!!!

I remember when this happened. I thought at the time there was no better example of a failed false female leader in the black community other than Cynthia McKinney, Maxine Waters, or Sheila Lee Jackson. That of course was before the First Wookie made it into the White House.

at least the other three were chosen by their constituents and are leaders (however flawed)

at least the other three were chosen by their constituents and are leaders (however flawed)

Right ... we are all aware that the election was stolen in 2008 and will be stolen again this year. The Obama administration is a dictatorship put in place to rule over a post Constitutional America. The idea of living in a representative democracy, a capitalist society where the American Dream once existed, when a man or woman's vote really counted will be by-gone stories you and I tell our grand children!

Right ... we are all aware that the election was stolen in 2008 and will be stolen again this year. The Obama administration is a dictatorship put in place to rule over a post Constitutional America. The idea of living in a representative democracy, a capitalist society where the American Dream once existed, when a man or woman's vote really counted will be by-gone stories you and I tell our grand children!

ACORN efforts notwithstanding, I believe BO has awakened the sleeping bear. Only question is whether Holder goes to prison or not.

ACORN efforts notwithstanding, I believe BO has awakened the sleeping bear. Only question is whether Holder goes to prison or not.

Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up
Not just ACORN being investigated in 13 different states for voter fraud but, also forged signatures in Indiana, numerous dead people voting on computer ballots and on and on ... In reality, your vote does not really count. Obama will keep the White House. You cannot vote a dictator out!
And, to answer your question, NO, Holder will not go to prison. Our checks and balances do not work in a post Constitutional America. There is simply no one to hold Holder accountable.

Indiana Democratic Party Head Resigns as Fraud Probe Heats Up
Not just ACORN being investigated in 13 different states for voter fraud but, also forged signatures in Indiana, numerous dead people voting on computer ballots and on and on ... In reality, your vote does not really count. Obama will keep the White House. You cannot vote a dictator out!
And, to answer your question, NO, Holder will not go to prison. Our checks and balances do not work in a post Constitutional America. There is simply no one to hold Holder accountable.

highlights the need for voter ID coupled with this handy idea
iraq_vote_purple_finger.jpg

I even heard OBAMA is very upset with the TSA. If hes so upset WHY DONT HE ABOLISH THEM? And other Bush laws? If i was the president the TSA wont survive for very long. They would be gone within a month i took office.

Werbung:
Back