Ranking Ex-Presidents

Mr. Shaman

There's nothin' like Republican Presidents, to give ex-Dems a MAJOR-BOOST!!!!!!

11949865511933397169thumbs_up_nathan_eady_01.svg.med.png

Werbung:
OMG! was this supposed to be a "thought" coming from Shaman? Who would have expected it? I just figured he was showing us that he could color in the lines, because an actual "thought" would have had examples from each president and their actions in office. I guess he couldn't find a list to cut and paste, and would certainly never do any actual research on a subject. That takes a brain. He just has crayons.

Shouldn't we be "ranking" Presidents based on how they conducted themselves while actually in office and not voting on how they conduct themselves after leaving the Presidency.
Ya' really wanna DO that, huh?????????????

:rolleyes:

story_image.jpg

"O.K., ya' totally BLEW the security-thing.

How 'bout flag-burning? Can ya' handle that one????"

:rolleyes:

Yes, actions taken as President are more important than actions taken after the fact.

As for your link, what exactly is that supposed to tell us? You want to blame Bush for not acting fast enough, but when he does act you blame him for overacting?

Yes. State facts. It's your thread. There were actually presidents before Bush. Didn't know that one did ya?
Damn those inner city teachers.

How 'bout flag-burning? Can ya' handle that one????"
Like the Mexican woman in San Bernardino stomping on a burning American flag while raising the Mexican flag above her head? Can I handle it the way I want to?

OMG! was this supposed to be a "thought" coming from Shaman? Who would have expected it? I just figured he was showing us that he could color in the lines, because an actual "thought" would have had examples from each president and their actions in office.
No PROB!!!!!!

You can have ReRon's KILLING-FIELDS.

horrorshow.jpg

He was always good for a LAUGHhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rb-uw_uTdUI, though.....(especially if you're into Presidents petty-enough to have network T.V.-shows cancelled.)​

As I suspected. You don't even know that there were other presidents do you? Are you a "special ed" kid Shaman? 'cause I wouldn't want to call you ignorant if your condition is the result of being born drug addicted.

As I suspected. You don't even know that there were other presidents do you? Are you a "special ed" kid Shaman? 'cause I wouldn't want to call you ignorant if your condition is the result of being born drug addicted.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww....another "conservative", losin' control.....

92.gif

Werbung:
Shaman doesn't know that there were other presidents. Actually not one of Shaman's posts ever indicated that he knows anything about anything. But don't "dis" him, which in reality means don't shove in his face how uninformed he is and how laughable his attempts to avoid THAT issue are, because he might "find God", cry and swear that he's "changed".

Back