Real estate billionaire Donald Trump wants the courts to settle a $5 million bet between him and Bil

cashmcall

Real estate billionaire Donald Trump wants the courts to settle a $5 million bet between him and Bill Maher, the liberal comedian host of HBO’s “Real Time.”

The fight between the two began in January, when Maher said he’d pay the cash to charities of Trump’s choice if the Donald released a birth certificate proving he’s not the “spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan.”

Trump did just that. But Maher wouldn’t pay up, saying it was all a joke. Trump promised legal action and filed a lawsuit last month. Now he’s ready for justice to run its course, he says.

Editor's Note: Obama ‘Blunder’ Spawns Massive Profit Opportunity

“He made an offer, I accepted the offer,” Trump said on ABC’s The View Tuesday. “He didn’t say it was a joke [at the time]. We’re going to find out if it was a joke. The courts will tell.”

Trump says Maher certainly wasn’t acting like it was a joke. “He was very upset, he was angry, he was very flustered, he was all screwed up and nervous. We’re going to find out whether or not it was a joke,” Trump said

“I don’t think he’s much of a comedian. Look at his past, his past is so bad. He’s not a smart guy. . . . And my parents were so good-looking. My mother was a great beauty.”

Werbung:
Trump is a idiot...
1: it was a joke...jokes are not contracts...even if your a idiot.
2: the "proof" he sent was far less then any proof Obama has given ( it was not even a long form) so uner Trumps own version of proof...Trump has failed , and there for there is no money owned.
3. Trump is a mindless troll.

Werbung:
Back