Real inflation

What if we look back at what has worked in the past and conserve those beneficial things from the past?
DR. again my answer is I don't know, We have never been here before...JOBS JOBS & JOBS.. I just don't see where they going to come from..

Werbung:
DR. again my answer is I don't know, We have never been here before...JOBS JOBS & JOBS.. I just don't see where they going to come from..
Here's a start:

Private job creation is 'off and running': ADP

Private sector job creation continued at a healthy clip in December, with companies adding a better-than-expected 238,000 positions despite the inclement weather.

ADP and Moody's Analytics said the month was the best for 2013 and pointed towards a solid number when the government releases its nonfarm payrolls report Friday.

Its a start.. But remember 10 years ago 275 thousand didn't even keep up with the population growth..and now 238 thousand is a good number.. BUT the construction numbers were better then I thought..
A start is all it is. There is a long way to go yet before the recession can be deemed to be over.

The MSM is full of it and every normal thinking American knows this. At least 262,000 jobs each month need to be created just to break even.

238,000 jobs is still a net loss of 24,000 jobs. But, the real tell tale of jobs is that 91 million Americans are not working. Recovery my as$.

You can continue to post the BS from the MSM PLC1, but it doesn't make it so.

It is not a start ..... it is another month of job loss!

People Not In Labor Force Soar To Record 91.8 Million; Participation Rate Plunges To 1978 Levels

Curious why despite the huge miss in payrolls the unemployment rate tumbled from 7.0% to 6.7%? The reason is because in December the civilian labor force did what it usually does in the New Normal: it dropped from 155.3 million to 154.9 million, which means the labor participation rate just dropped to a fresh 35 year low, hitting levels not seen since 1978, at 62.8% down from 63.0%.

Not acco
The MSM is full of it and every normal thinking American knows this. At least 262,000 jobs each month need to be created just to break even.

238,000 jobs is still a net loss of 24,000 jobs. But, the real tell tale of jobs is that 91 million Americans are not working. Recovery my as$.

You can continue to post the BS from the MSM PLC1, but it doesn't make it so.

It is not a start ..... it is another month of job loss!

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2010/0903/Why-100-000-jobs-a-month-won-t-lower-unemployment-rateNot according to the Christian Science Monitor:

Why 100,000 jobs a month won't lower unemployment rate
The US has averaged about 100,000 new jobs a month for eight months. Good, right? Well, the US is growing, and 100,000 jobs aren't enough for the new people coming into the workforce.

Sessions: 'For Every One Job Added, Nearly 5 People Left the Workforce'

Alabama senator Jeff Sessions responds to the latest jobs report:

"Today’s jobs report underscores a deeper problem facing our economy: a large and growing block of people who are chronically jobless and completely outside the workforce. In December, the economy added only 74,000 jobs – not nearly enough to keep up with population growth –and 347,000 left the workforce. That means for every one job added, nearly 5 people left the workforce entirely. There are now nearly 92 million Americans outside the workforce, resulting in the lowest participation rate in 36 years. The President’s immigration plan will only make things dramatically worse – and no amount of ‘promise zones’ will be a sufficient remedy for the millions of displaced workers.

Werbung:
74,000 jobs created in December, one of the biggest hiring months of the year, is the equivalent to 1700 jobs per state. Of these 74,000 jobs more than half are part-time or temporary.

92 million Americans are out of the workforce yet somehow the official unemployment rate is 6.7% when all normal thinking Americans are well aware that the real unemployment figure is above 13%.

The workforce participation rate is lower than it has been in 36 years, the last time a wacko liberal Democrat was in the White House, and your Democratic Party, PCL1, is saying we need to extend benefits and continue to pay many Americans not to work.

Last edited:
Back