RealClimate Dot Org Spreads False Climate Data.

asur

RealClimate.org - Spreads False Climate Data.

You only find articles supporting the man-made Global Warning scam and never
supporting the opposite view at RealClimate. They go out of their way at RealClimate
to discredit other opposing views. Ex.
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2009/05/moncktons-deliberate-manipulation/

But it's RealClimate that deliberately misleads the world on Climate.

Lets examine the owners and operators right now!

ClimateGate email:

Michael E. Mann - Anyway, I wanted you guys to know that you’re free to use RC [RealClimate-dot-org] - A
supposed neutral climate change website] Rein
any way you think would be helpful. Gavin and I are going to be careful about what
comments we screen through, and we’ll be very careful to answer any questions that
come up to any extent we can. On the other hand, you might want to visit the thread
and post replies yourself. We can hold comments up in the queue and contact you about
whether or not you think they should be screened through or not, and if so, any comments
you’d like us to include.

The Owner:
By ImageHousing.com

By ImageHousing.com

By ImageHousing.com

Betsy Ensley allows the Hoaxers to moderate the site and post fake climate data!
Maybe she posts the fake data herself!

This should be no surprise as she manage BushGreenWatch, a political site aimed at dishing
dirt on the Bush administration.

She is quite political apparently and a prime hoaxer in ClimateGate.

If it's really her website and domain, then she's responsible for the moderators
like Gavin and Michalel Mann and for manipulation of comments and
the fake data posted on this Moveon site.

To be continued:

Werbung:
RealClimate.org - Spreads False Climate Data.

You only find articles supporting the man-made Global Warning scam and never
supporting the opposite view at RealClimate. They go out of their way at RealClimate
to discredit other opposing views. Ex.
http://www.realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2009/05/moncktons-deliberate-manipulation/

Among other dishonesty, they caught this guy fabricating data. What's wrong with them pointing it out?

As for this CRU e-mail, there is not enough information here for me to conclude honesty or dishonesty. You are making a big assumption here.

Betsy Ensley allows the Hoaxers to moderate the site and post fake climate data!
Maybe she posts the fake data herself!

I think it's funny that you are accusing realclimate of faking data, but you don't post any examples of this. Instead, you post an example of them catching a skeptic who was faking data. You seem to be a bit backwards here.

Mr Sheep wrote -
I think it's funny that you are accusing realclimate of faking data, but you don't post any examples of this. Instead, you post an example of them catching a skeptic who was faking data. You seem to be a bit backwards here.

You need to read some of the evidence we explored in the Ninth Gate:

RealClimate is all about spreading misinformation about Climate.

Michael E. Mann - Anyway, I wanted you guys to know that you’re free to use RC [RealClimate-dot-org] - A
supposed neutral climate change website] Rein
any way you think would be helpful. Gavin and I are going to be careful about what
comments we screen through, and we’ll be very careful to answer any questions that
come up to any extent we can. On the other hand, you might want to visit the thread
and post replies yourself. We can hold comments up in the queue and contact you about
whether or not you think they should be screened through or not, and if so, any comments
you’d like us to include.

https://www.houseofpolitics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9609&page=9

These are Mann's words - A
supposed neutral climate change website

supposed is the key word here!

These are Mann's words - comments we screen

Note: Feel free to back up your accusation that realclimate is falsifying data anytime. I'm very interested.

Mr Sheep wrote -

You need to read some of the evidence we explored in the Ninth Gate:

I did. Feel free to read my response.

RealClimate is all about spreading misinformation about Climate.

Show me one example.

These are Mann's words - A
supposed neutral climate change website

supposed is the key word here!

I repeat: regardless of whether they have an agenda, there is no evidence of dishonesty here.

These are Mann's words - comments we screen

This is not evidence of dishonesty. Plenty of websites screen comments for quality. This does not mean they are biased.

RealClimate should be named FakedClimate.
They should explicitly state on their front webpage, that they are biased and
associated with Moveon Dot Org!

They hide dissenting views on their site, purposely never mention verifiable mistakes by Al Gore and other man-made hoaxers and use CRU data in articles. This data we now know has been tampered with. The site is full of misinformation by that association alone!
Now anyone with an unbiased agenda can see this.

Again, they never seem to point to any problems in the wacko man-made global warming theory
that we can find. Show us where they do!

RealClimate is now attempting to poo-poo and cover-up the ClimateGate emails.

Mr Sheep I find it telling you defend a Moveon Dot Org site.

And those on the right aren't biased in anyway when it comes to climate change....give me a break! you know what I'll say both sides have taken this issue and used it to their advantage. Whether you want to believe it or not its up to you but don't try and say your facts are legit and everyone else facts is false. I link websites and documents and other BS just to justify my point but why bother. I mean we don't care about the truth anymore instead we just want to make the other side look stupid and justify our own.

Note: Feel free to back up your accusation that realclimate is falsifying data anytime. I'm very interested.

I did. Feel free to read my response.

Show me one example.

I repeat: regardless of whether they have an agenda, there is no evidence of dishonesty here.

This is not evidence of dishonesty. Plenty of websites screen comments for quality. This does not mean they are biased.

True on all points... but once again you are trying to provide rational answers to a topic not really meant for discussion but just as another weak attempted smear.

Werbung:
23_28_11.gif
Now you are catching onto the basic reasoning behind many of us just putting him on IGNORE! :)

I feel like I have really gone out of my way to talk rationally with him, but it just hasn't worked. I vented some of my frustrations here. It's too tiring to keep up with all this muck he's spewing, so I may be following the same strategy in the future.

Back