Reality check for Rednecks: Obama back up in Gallup

Popeye

Obama back up by 3% in Gallup.

yeoict8couijpkxa4pccqa.gif

And by 5% in Rasmussen his biggest lead since the Democratic convention.

Werbung:
Werbung:
I got this email today from Joe Biden. He thinks Oregon is a swing state. Actually the whole Obama camp seems to. I get emails daily from Obama people asking me to host parties for the debates and to go door to door and tell everyone how wonderful Obama is.

They really do need to get someone out here to stick stickers on the bumpers of cars.

Here is the letter from Joe.

Crystal --

Now that John McCain has decided to participate in tonight's debate, don't forget to tune in and watch at 9:00 p.m. EDT.

This is a great opportunity to come together with your friends and family and hear Barack's plan to take our country in a fundamentally different direction.

But before you watch tonight's historic debate, there's something just as important that you can do right now.

You live in a key battleground state where the race is neck-and-neck, so you can make a huge difference right in your own community. Will you sign up to volunteer on one of the four crucial days leading up to Election Day?

Face-to-face contact with voters is the single most effective way to deliver the votes we need to win.

It may be a tight race, but we have something John McCain doesn't: a whole lot of passion and enthusiasm for change. I've seen it in the towns and cities I've visited in every corner of the country.

But it's up to each of us to make sure we turn this energy into votes on November 4th.
Don't let this election be decided by political stunts or distractions. Join your fellow supporters, roll up your sleeves, and help carry this campaign to victory.

Every vote is important, and we're going after every single one of them. Now is the time to step up. Give Barack a day leading up to the election:

http://my.barackobama.com/givebarackaday

Supporters like you are the only reason we've come as far as we have.

Now, we're counting on you to get us the rest of the way.

Thanks for everything you're doing,

Joe

Back