Recent Obama Polls

XCALIDEM

Tuesday, February 03, 2009 Email to a FriendAdvertisement
Seventy-one percent (71%) of American voters now view President Obama as politically liberal, including 42% who say he is Very Liberal. The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 23% see him as politically moderate and just 2% see him as somewhat or very conservative

Today,70% of conservatives view the President as very liberal, compared to 59% on January 12. Among politically moderate voters, 31% now see Obama as very liberal, up from 23% in the last survey.

Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Fifty percent (50%) of U.S. voters say the final economic recovery plan that emerges from Congress is at least somewhat likely to make things worse rather than better, but 39% say such an outcome is not likely (see crosstabs.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

It looks like the honeymoon for the annoited one is rapidly coming to an end and the American people don't want any stupid spending.... :D

Werbung:
Werbung:
I am not thrilled about some of his failed appointments, and I think he shouldnt have even mentioned the name Rush Limbaugh, but the economic package that is rolling through Congress right now is polarizing people and I dont think %2 of Americans even understand what is actually going on, or can even fathom the amount of money being discussed. Myself included.

Back