Redneck Texas meets the Flintstones...

Popeye

More evidence of the damage fundie religion does..

According to this University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll a large percentage of Texans are just plain imbeciles..Forget whether they believe in evolution or not, 60% of them actually believe dinosaurs and man coexisted or aren't sure..

texaspoll4.gif

Werbung:
More evidence of the damage fundie religion does..

According to this University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll a large percentage of Texans are just plain imbeciles..Forget whether they believe in evolution or not, 60% of them actually believe dinosaurs and man coexisted or aren't sure..

texaspoll4.gif

This is just the result of government run education, led by the progressive NEA. I doubt the results would be much different elsewhere.

This is just the result of government run education, led by the progressive NEA. I doubt the results would be much different elsewhere.

So true, but libs hate Texans for voting consistently R so this is a convenient way to condemn them.

Why do libs hate people so much?

Hate to make an introduction this way - but you're all wrong.

first off, nobody has any right saying "Libs" hate texas, when the countless people have made no secret of hating Libs. Rush recently called liberals "Retarded", so, when you guys stop hating liberals, THEN, you get to cry foul saying liberals hate Taxes - not before.

Perhaps we should agree that both sides hate the other guys, shake hands, and start over.

Second, if you compare this to other polls, the results are faily consistant.

a 2007 poll where 42% of canadians believed that humans and dinosaurs lived together.

http://www.angus-reid.com/uppdf/ARS_Evo_Cre.pdf

and another one:

http://articles.sfgate.com/2003-03-...129_1_poll-results-usa-today-poll-gallup-poll

Did humans and dinosaurs live at the same time? 41 percent yes, Gallup Poll, 1990

The Texans actually score higher than the other 2 polls, and perhaps the only thing we can agree on is that there's lots of stupid people all over the place.

perhaps the only thing we can agree on is that there's lots of stupid people all over the place.

Thanks for doing the leg work I was too lazy to do. Please don't confuse ignorant with stupid. Ignorance is a lack of knowledge and can be "cured." Stupid is forever. I've not met that many truly stupid people, but there are a lot of ignoramuses out there. Many people stay in a permanent state of ignorance because they don't want to know the truth.

You can blame it on "government run education" all you want...but it's pretty obvious that anyone who's stupid enough to believe that man hung out with dinosaurs got that way because of their embrace of fundamentalist Christianity..

Werbung:
Pearls of wisdom from someone who lives in a state with people who claim to have seen Sasquatch. Lol.

Popeye, can you tell me what people make up the majority of Catholics in Texas, America, as well as the world? Also, can you tell me what group of Christians believe as much crap as Catholics do? Is your real argument a cultural one Popeye? Got a problem with Latin people, Popeye? Lol.

I can tell you for a fact, being a California transplant in Texas, if there is a religious nutjob, then they are rednecks or Mexicans. Wanna know something else Popeye? California is moving here in droves, and we are going to take care of both groups politically. Happier now? Probably not, because the ones moving here are NOT the liberal jerks who made California the human cesspool that it is now. They are the conservative ones! Can you say Yippee Y'all, Popyeye?

Say hi to Sasquatch!

Back